Posted on 2018-01-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Luigi Vaccaro | Publisher: Wiley-VCH | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 336 | ISBN: 3527338527 | ISBN13: 9783527338528 |
Description: by Luigi Vaccaro (Author) Description This ready reference not only presents the hot and emerging topic of modern flow chemistry, it is also unique in illustrating the important connection to sustainable chemistry. Focusing on more sustainable methods and applications, the text extensively covers every important field from reaction time optimization to waste minimization, and from safety improvements to microwave applications. In addition, green metrics are presented as a key aspect of the book, helping readers to evaluate the efficiency of flow technologies and their impact on the overall efficiency of a chemical process. An invaluable handbook for every chemist working in the laboratory, whether in academia or industry. Author Information Luigi Vaccaro is a Professor of Organic Chemistry (habilitated in 2013 as full Professor) at the Universit degli Studi di Perugia-Italy and is a Guest Professor (Bijzonder Gastdocent) at the University of KU Leuven-Belgium. He is also an Associate Editor of the journals RSC Advances and Beilstein Journal of Organic Chemistry, and a member of the FWO WT&4 Chemistry expert panel and of the OECD-EPA commission on substitution of toxic substances. Prof. Vaccaro is leading the Green S.O.C. group in Perugia and is dedicating his research and teaching activity to the development of sustainable tools for minimizing waste and accessing cleaner products. He is currently focusing on the identification and use of novel biomass-derived solvents and on the design and synthesis of novel polymeric matrices for the preparation of heterogeneous catalytic systems suitable for being used in flow and green reaction media. Recent applications are directed toward the definition of sustainable protocols for cross-coupling and C-H activation processes aimed at the clean synthesis of organic semiconductors and target materials. Luigi Vaccaro is author of ca. 130 scientific publications and received the Europa Medal from Society of Chemical Industry - London (2001), the ADP Award from Merck's Chemistry Council for "Creative work in organic chemistry" (2006 and 2007), the G. Ciamician Medal of the Societ Chimica Italiana (2007) and the Vigevani Visiting Professorship (2014).
Sustainable Flow Chemistry: Methods and Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35581
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Analytical Chemistry: Methods and Applications (Research Progress in Chemistry)
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Analytical Techniques for Clinical Chemistry: Methods and Applications
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Highlights in Bioorganic Chemistry: Methods and Applications
- 2019-01-10Computational Materials Chemistry Methods and Applications
- 2019-01-06Computational Materials Chemistry Methods and Applications
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Combinations of Intelligent Methods and Applications: Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop, CIMA 2010, France, October 2010 (Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies) - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Knowledge Engineering: Principles, Methods and Applications (Education in a Competitive and Globalizing World)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Multitemporal Remote Sensing: Methods and Applications (Remote Sensing and Digital Image Processing)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Nanoscale Flow: Advances, Modeling, and Applications
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Multiplex Biomarker Techniques: Methods and Applications (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Big Data Analytics: Methods and Applications
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Satellite Orbits: Models, Methods and Applications - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Quantum Medicinal Chemistry (Methods and Principles in Medicinal Chemistry, Volume 17)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Multidimensional Data Visualization: Methods and Applications (Springer Optimization and Its Applications)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Stress Testing: Approaches, Methods and Applications
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Rough Sets: Selected Methods and Applications in Management and Engineering (Advanced Information and Knowledge Processing) - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Regulatory RNAs: Basics, Methods and Applications - Removed
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Artificial Neural Networks: Methods and Applications in Bio-/Neuroinformatics (Springer Series in Bio-/Neuroinformatics)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Perceptual Digital Imaging: Methods and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.