[PDF] Sustainable Transport Development, Innovation and Technology: Proceedings of the 2016 TranSopot Conference (Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics)
Posted on 2018-01-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Michal Suchanek | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 282 | ISBN: 3319514261 | ISBN13: 9783319514260 |
Description: This proceedings volume presents current research on transport sector development, with particular emphasis on sustainable transport development, innovation and transport enterprise growth and survival. Derived from the 2016 TranSopot Conference held in Sopot, Poland, this book aims to show the possibilities of maximizing the efficiency of transport, while keeping the negative effects at a sustainable level. Transport is an important field of human activity, both from economic and social points of view. It has been proven that the development of transport contributes to the development of regional, national and international economic relations. Currently, the three most important topics in transportation research are green transport, transport innovations and metropolitan transport. These are the areas in which the contributions presented in this book are focused. Researchers in the field of sustainable transport provide the reader with a comprehensive description of possible activities towards green transport both in the terms of various transport branches and in the supply chain as a whole. This is the framework of the second field of transport research innovation. The authors present a wide array of a technological, organizational, process and marketing innovation, which allow transport organizers and operators to provide service in a safe, sound and economically favorable way. The analysis of these innovations and the practical implications of their introduction should be a worthwhile experience both for the transport researchers and for the transport business practitioners. Lastly, the book reflects the tendencies of rapid development in urban and metropolitan areas which forces transport policy makers to provide citizens with a comfortable and faster way of commuting that doesnt result in unacceptable congestion or other negative effects. Different concepts of metropolitan transport management are presented and their effect on the transport systems is also investigated.
Sustainable Transport Development, Innovation and Technology: Proceedings of the 2016 TranSopot Conference (Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35824
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Transport Development Challenges in the Twenty-First Century: Proceedings of the 2015 TranSopot Conference (Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Sustainable Transport: New Trends and Business Practices (EcoProduction) - Removed
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Sustainable Consumption: Design, Innovation and Practice - Removed
- 2018-05-13Piezoelectric Actuators and Generators for Energy Harvesting; Research and Development (Innovation and Discovery in Russian Science and Engineering)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Sustainable Economic Development: Green Economy and Green Growth (World Sustainability Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Moving People: Sustainable Transport Development
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Learning Trajectories, Innovation and Identity for Professional Development (Innovation and Change in Professional Education)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Leadership, Innovation and Entrepreneurship as Driving Forces of the Global Economy: Proceedings of the 2016 International Conference on Leadership, ... Proceedings in Business and Economics)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Balanced Urban Development: Options and Strategies for Liveable Cities (Water Science and Technology Library)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Sustainable Land Development and Restoration: Decision Consequence Analysis
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Designing Networks for Innovation and Improvisation: Proceedings of the 6th International COINs Conference (Springer Proceedings in Complexity) - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Revolutionize Learning & Development: Performance and Innovation Strategy for the Information Age
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Sustainable Human Development: A New Territorial and People-Centred Perspective - Removed
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Complexity in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technology Research: Applications of Emergent and Neglected Methods (FGF Studies in Small Business and Entrepreneurship) - Removed
- 2012-01-03From Neurons to Neighborhoods : The Science of Early Childhood Development - Committee On Integrating The Science Of Early Childhood Development, Youth, And Families Board On Ch
- 2019-01-24Sustainable Consumption Design, Innovation and Practice - Removed
- 2019-01-11Sustainable Consumption Design, Innovation and Practice
- 2018-12-20Sustainable Consumption Design, Innovation and Practice
- 2018-04-12Clean C : Sustainable Software Development Patterns and Best Practices with C 17
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.