Posted on 2017-12-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Guoan Luo | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 512 | ISBN: 0470637978 | ISBN13: 9780470637975 |
Description: The application of systems biology methods to Traditional Chinese Medicine Emphasizing the harmony of the human body with the environment, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has evolved over thousands of years. It is a systemic theory derived from clinical experience, the philosophy of holism and systematology, and the belief that man is an integral part of nature. Systems Biology for Traditional Chinese Medicine describes how the latest methods in systems biology can be applied to TCM, providing a comprehensive resource for the modernization and advancement of TCM as well as general drug discovery efforts. It is the first comprehensive work to propose a system-to-system research methodology to study the interaction between TCM and the human body and its applications in drug research and development. Using three popular traditional Chinese medicinesâ€”Shuanglongfang, Qingkailing, and Liushenwanâ€”as examples, the authors set forth case examples demonstrating how to find material groups, perform efficacy screenings, and conduct safety evaluations of TCM. The book also: Describes the mechanisms of TCM at the molecular and systems levels using chemomics, genomics, proteomics, metabolomics, and bioinformatics Places modern scientific technologies within the context of TCM, helping drug researchers improve experimental designs and strategies Illustrates how a systems biology approach is compatible with TCM's traditional, holistic therapeutic strategies and treatment modalities Presents topics of current interest, such as integrated global systems biology and the application of chemometrics research to herbal medicines This book not only opens a new pathway for the continued development of TCM, but also for systems biology. In addition, it fosters collaboration and discussion among Eastern and Western scientists by applying systems biology to TCM.
Systems Biology for Traditional Chinese Medicine.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34824
- 2014-05-29Systems Biology for Traditional Chinese Medicine
- 2014-05-17Systems Biology for Traditional Chinese Medicine (repost)
- 2013-08-02Systems Biology for Traditional Chinese Medicine
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Tiger Bone & Rhino Horn: The Destruction of Wildlife for Traditional Chinese Medicine
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Systems Biology for Signaling Networks - Removed
- 2014-04-15Data Analytics for Traditional Chinese Medicine Research
- 2014-04-14Data Analytics for Traditional Chinese Medicine Research
- 2012-02-03Tiger Bone & Rhino Horn: The Destruction of Wildlife for Traditional Chinese Medicine - Richard Ellis
- 2010-08-06Tiger Bone & Rhino Horn: The Destruction of Wildlife for Traditional Chinese Medicine by Richard Ellisn
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Alternative Treatment for Cancer (Annals of Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Medicina tradicional China para mujeres/ Traditional Chinese Medicine for Women: Una ciencia milenaria para la mujer actual (Guias De Salud/ Health Guides) (Spanish Edition) [Spanish]
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Traditional Chinese Medicine: Scientific Basis for Its Use
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Zang Fu: The Organ Systems of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2e
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Qigong Exercise Therapy (Series of Traditional Chinese Medicine for Foreign Readers)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] The New Reflexology: A Unique Blend of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Reflexology Practice for Better Health and Healing
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Zang Fu: The Organ Systems of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2e
- 2011-12-09The Tao of Fertility. A Healing Chinese Medicine Program to Prepare Body, Mind, and Spirit for New Life by Daoshing Ni
- 2019-04-21A User's Manual for the Human Body: How Traditional Chinese Medicine helps the body heal itself
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Diagnostics of Traditional Chinese Medicine (International Acupuncture Textbooks)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.