[PDF] Technical, Business, and Legal Dimensions of Protecting Children from Pornography on the Internet: Proceedings of a Workshop
Posted on 2018-01-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Committee to Study Tools and Strategies for Protecting Kids from Pornography and Their Applicability | Publisher: National Academies Press | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 144 | ISBN: 0309083265 | ISBN13: 9780309083263 |
Description: In response to a mandate from Congress in conjunction with the Protection of Children from Sexual Predators Act of 1998, the Computer Science and Telecommunications Board (CSTB) and the Board on Children, Youth, and Families of the National Research Council (NRC) and the Institute of Medicine established the Committee to Study Tools and Strategies for Protecting Kids from Pornography and Their Applicability to Other Inappropriate Internet Content. To collect input and to disseminate useful information to the nation on this question, the committee held two public workshops. On December 13, 2000, in Washington, D.C., the committee convened a workshop to focus on nontechnical strategies that could be effective in a broad range of settings (e.g., home, school, libraries) in which young people might be online. This workshop brought together researchers, educators, policy makers, and other key stakeholders to consider and discuss these approaches and to identify some of the benefits and limitations of various nontechnical strategies. The December workshop is summarized in Nontechnical Strategies to Reduce Children's Exposure to Inappropriate Material on the Internet: Summary of a Workshop. The second workshop was held on March 7, 2001, in Redwood City, California. This second workshop focused on some of the technical, business, and legal factors that affect how one might choose to protect kids from pornography on the Internet. The present report provides, in the form of edited transcripts, the presentations at that workshop.
Technical, Business, and Legal Dimensions of Protecting Children from Pornography on the Internet: Proceedings of a Workshop.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35142
- 2017-01-19[PDF] Technical, Business, and Legal Dimensions of Protecting Children from Pornography on the Internet: Proceedings of a Workshop
- 2011-01-20Technical, Business, and Legal Dimensions of Protecting Children from Pornography on the Internet
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Photography Business and Legal Guide. Start Freelancing
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Business and Legal Forms for Authors and Self Publishers (Business and Legal Forms Series)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Business and Legal Forms for Illustrators
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Making It in the Music Business: The Business and Legal Guide for Songwriters and Performers
- 2017-12-27[PDF] The Stage Producer's Business and Legal Guide
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Big Data: A Business and Legal Guide
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Business and Legal Forms for Authors and Self-Publishers (Business and Legal Forms Series)
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Journalist and Documentary Film Business and Legal Guide.
- 2011-09-01The Role of Scientific and Technical Data and Information in the Public Domain: Proceedings of a Symposium
- 2019-07-01The Musician's Business and Legal Guide, 5th Edition
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Social Business and Base of the Pyramid: Levers for Strategic Renewal (Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Management)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Genital Cutting: Protecting Children from Medical, Cultural, and Religious Infringements - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Strings, Branes and Extra Dimensions (Tasi 2001)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Unbound Prometheus: Technical Change and Industrial Development in Western Europe from 1750 to Present
- 2018-01-22[PDF] International Business and the Eclectic Paradigm: Developing the OLI Framework
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Cities, Business, and the Politics of Urban Violence in Latin America
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Big Business and Economic Development: Conglomerates and Economic Groups in Developing Countries and Transition Economies under Globalisation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.