Posted on 2018-01-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Judith L. Gersting | Publisher: Dover Publications | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 528 | ISBN: 048667343X | ISBN13: 9780486673431 |
Description: This well-thought-out text, filled with many special features, is designed for a two-semester course in calculus for technology students with a background in college algebra and trigonometry. The author has taken special care to make the book appealing to students by providing motivating examples, facilitating an intuitive understanding of the underlying concepts involved, and by providing much opportunity to gain proficiency in techniques and skills. Initial chapters cover functions and graphs, straight lines and conic sections, new coordinate systems, the derivative, using the derivative, integration and using the integral. The last four chapters focus on derivatives of transcendental functions, patterns for integrations, series expansion of functions, and differential equations. Throughout, the writing style is clear, readable and informal. Examples are abundant and have complete worked solutions. Practice problems appear in the body of the text in each section these are relatively easy and are intended to be worked by the student as soon as they are encountered. Each new type of example in the text is followed by a practice problem that allows the student to gain immediate reinforcement in applying the problem-solving technique illustrated by the example. Answers to all practice problems are given at the back of the book, many with worked-out solutions. Other learning aids include the division of complex problem-solving processes into a series of step-by-step tasks, numerous exercises at the end of each section and a Status Check at the end of each chapter that helps students review what they have learned. Additional review exercises and a glossary, with definitions and page references, round out the book.
Technical Calculus with Analytic Geometry (Dover Books on Mathematics).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35662
- 2018-01-20[PDF] The calculus, with analytic geometry
- 2014-01-15Technical Calculus with Analytic Geometry (Repost)
- 2013-06-05Technical Calculus with Analytic Geometry
- 2013-06-04Technical Calculus with Analytic Geometry
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Advanced Calculus of Several Variables (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Beginning Statistics with Data Analysis (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Tensor Calculus: A Concise Course (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Banach Spaces of Analytic Functions (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Calculus with Analytic Geometry
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Calculus With Analytic Geometry (2nd edition)
- 2018-12-07Calculus With Analytic Geometry (2nd edition)
- 2018-11-21Calculus With Analytic Geometry (2nd edition)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Problems and Solutions in Euclidean Geometry (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] A Vector Space Approach to Geometry (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Coordinate Geometry (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Lectures in Projective Geometry (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Advanced Euclidean Geometry (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Elementary Mathematics from an Advanced Standpoint: Geometry (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] The Analytic Art (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.