[PDF] Techniques and Environments for Big Data Analysis: Parallel, Cloud, and Grid Computing (Studies in Big Data)
Posted on 2017-10-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mishra, B.S.P., Dehuri, S., Kim, E., Wang, G.-N. | Category: Computer Science | Language: English | Page: 191 | ISBN: 3319275186 | ISBN13: 9783319275185 |
Description: Presents the recent advances in the fields of Big Data Analysis, as well as the techniques and tools used to analyze it Emphasis is on theoretical advances of Big Data and it’s practices in parallel, cloud, and grid environment Interesting and novel collection useful for researchers and students This volume is aiming at a wide range of readers and researchers in the area of Big Data by presenting the recent advances in the fields of Big Data Analysis, as well as the techniques and tools used to analyze it. The book includes 10 distinct chapters providing a concise introduction to Big Data Analysis and recent Techniques and Environments for Big Data Analysis. It gives insight into how the expensive fitness evaluation of evolutionary learning can play a vital role in big data analysis by adopting Parallel, Grid, and Cloud computing environments.
Techniques and Environments for Big Data Analysis: Parallel, Cloud, and Grid Computing (Studies in Big Data).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32642
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Applied Biclustering Methods for Big and High-Dimensional Data Using R (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Technology-Supported Environments for Personalized Learning: Methods and Case Studies
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Disk-Based Algorithms for Big Data
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Rule Based Systems for Big Data: A Machine Learning Approach (Studies in Big Data)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Nonparametric Regression Methods for Longitudinal Data Analysis: Mixed-Effects Modeling Approaches
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Computer Simulation Tools for X-ray Analysis: Scattering and Diffraction Methods
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Techniques and Sample Outputs that Drive Business Excellence (The Little Big Book Series)
- 2017-10-04[PDF] State-Space Methods for Time Series Analysis: Theory, Applications and Software (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Data Mining, Rough Sets and Granular Computing (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Matte Painting: Environments for Film
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Nonlinear Continuum Mechanics for Finite Element Analysis 2nd EDITION
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Thin-Layer Chromatography for Binding Media Analysis (Tools for Conservation)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Generalized Linear Models for Insurance Data (International Series on Actuarial Science)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Hard and Soft Computing for Artificial Intelligence, Multimedia and Security (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Claudio Moraga: A Passion for Multi-Valued Logic and Soft Computing (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Nonlinear Continuum Mechanics for Finite Element Analysis
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Techniques and Methodological Approaches in Breast Cancer Research
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Linear Mixed Models for Longitudinal Data (Springer Series in Statistics)
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Computers and Society: Computing for Good
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.