Posted on 2017-11-16, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Sam Abrahams | Publisher: Bleeding Edge Press | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 322 | ISBN: B01IZ43JV4 |
Description: This book is a hands-on introduction to learning algorithms. It is for people who may know a little machine learning (or not) and who may have heard about TensorFlow, but found the documentation too daunting to approach. The learning curve is gentle and you always have some code to illustrate the math step-by-step. TensorFlow, a popular library for machine learning, embraces the innovation and community-engagement of open source, but has the support, guidance, and stability of a large corporation. Because of its multitude of strengths, TensorFlow is appropriate for individuals and businesses ranging from startups to companies as large as, well, Google. TensorFlow is currently being used for natural language processing, artificial intelligence, computer vision, and predictive analytics. TensorFlow, open sourced to the public by Google in November 2015, was made to be flexible, efficient, extensible, and portable. Computers of any shape and size can run it, from smartphones all the way up to huge computing clusters. This book starts with the absolute basics of TensorFlow. We found that most tutorials on TensorFlow start by attempting to teach both machine learning concepts and TensorFlow terminology at the same time. Here we first make sure you've had the opportunity to become comfortable with TensorFlow's mechanics and core API before covering machine learning concepts.
TensorFlow For Machine Intelligence: A hands-on introduction to learning algorithms.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33504
- 2019-01-31Self-Adaptive Systems for Machine Intelligence
- 2018-12-14Strategic Computing DARPA and the Quest for Machine Intelligence, 1983-1993
- 2018-06-09TensorFlow for Machine Learning Solutions
- 2018-05-12TensorFlow for Machine Learning Solutions
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Linux for Non-Geeks: A Hands-On, Project-Based, Take-It-Slow Guidebook
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Mathematics for Machine Technology
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Searching for Extraterrestrial Intelligence: SETI Past, Present, and Future (The Frontiers Collection) - Removed
- 2017-10-18[PDF] F# for Machine Learning
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Scala for Machine Learning
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Programming for Computations - MATLAB/Octave: A Gentle Introduction to Numerical Simulations with MATLAB/Octave (Texts in Computational Science and Engineering)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Count Like an Egyptian: A Hands-on Introduction to Ancient Mathematics
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Linux: For Beginners - Step By Step User Manual To Learning The Basics Of Linux Operating System Today! (Ubuntu, Operating System)
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Foundations for Clinical Mental Health Counseling: An Introduction to the Profession (2nd Edition) (New 2013 Counseling Titles)
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Foundations for Clinical Mental Health Counseling: An Introduction to the Profession (2nd Edition) (New 2013 Counseling Titles)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Node JS: The most Simple and Effective Introduction to Learning Node
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Modelling Machine Emotions for Realizing Intelligence: Foundations and Applications (Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Machine Learning: w/ Java, Lvl 1: Create GREAT Machine Learning Algorithms! Build INTELLIGENT Apps TODAY! Great for: Data Mining, Neural Networks, Deep ... Intelligence (Machine Learning Series)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Leading with Emotional Intelligence: Hands-On Strategies for Building Confident and Collaborative Star Performers
- 2016-12-29[PDF] Leading with Emotional Intelligence: Hands-On Strategies for Building Confident and Collaborative Star Performers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.