Posted on 2017-12-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Tyler Cowen | Category: Finances and Money | Language: English | Page: 272 | ISBN: 0452296196 | ISBN13: 9780452296190 |
Description: "Will change the way you think about thinking." -Daniel H. Pink, author of A Whole New Mind Renowned behavioral economist and commentator Tyler Cowen shows that our supernetworked world is changing the way we think-and empowering us to thrive in any economic climate. Whether it is micro-blogging on Twitter or buying single songs at iTunes, we can now customize our lives to shape our own specific needs. In other words, we can create our own economy-and live smarter, happier, fuller lives. at a time when apocalyptic thinking has become all too common, Cowen offers a much- needed information age manifesto that will resonate with readers of Dan Ariely's Predictably Irrational, Steven Johnson's Everything Bad is Good for You, and everyone hungry to understand our potential to withstand, and even thrive, in any economic climate.
The Age of the Infovore: Succeeding in the Information Economy.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34601
- 2019-07-11The Age of the Infovore: Succeeding in the Information Economy
- 2017-12-09[PDF] The Digital Economy ANNIVERSARY EDITION: Rethinking Promise and Peril in the Age of Networked Intelligence
- 2016-12-29[PDF] The Digital Economy ANNIVERSARY EDITION: Rethinking Promise and Peril in the Age of Networked Intelligence
- 2012-01-01Digital Phoenix: Why the Information Economy Collapsed and How It Will Rise Again,2006
- 2011-11-29The Knowledge Economy and Postsecondary Education: Report of a Workshop
- 2011-09-16Digital Phoenix: Why the Information Economy Collapsed and How It Will Rise Again
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-08-26The Knowledge Economy and Postsecondary Education
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2011-05-13The Information Economy and American Cities
- 2010-09-26Digital Phoenix: Why the Information Economy Collapsed and How It Will Rise Again
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Second Economy in Marxist States
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Membership Economy: Find Your Superusers, Master the Forever Transaction, and Build Recurring Revenue [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Political Economy of Financing Scottish Government: Considering a New Constitutional Settlement for Scotland (Studies in Fiscal Federalism and State-Local Finance)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Political Economy of Public Debt: Three Centuries of Theory and Evidence (New Thinking in Political Economy series)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Managing in the Information Economy: Current Research Issues (Annals of Information Systems)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Political Economy of Liberation: Thomas Sowell and James Cone on the Black Experience
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Political Economy of International Capital Mobility (International Political Economy Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Political Economy of Trade Finance: Export Credit Agencies, the Paris Club and the IMF (Routledge Frontiers of Political Economy)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.