[PDF] The Anatomy of Stretching, Second Edition: Your Illustrated Guide to Flexibility and Injury Rehabilitation
Posted on 2017-11-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Brad Walker | Category: Health and Care | Language: English | Page: 192 | ISBN: 1583943714 | ISBN13: 9781583943717 |
Description: The multiple stresses of contemporary lifeâ€”whether from excessive sports play, overwork, or overuse of technologyâ€”are increasingly taking a toll on the body. Symptoms range from muscle soreness and pain to pinched nerves to potentially more permanent disabilities, including serious body injuries. One safe, quickly productive way to address the problem is through a simple therapy that can be done anywhere, anytime, and without special equipment: stretching. This new edition of Brad Walkerâ€™s best-selling book on the subject presents 135 unique stretching exercises designed to help repair the body and make it more flexible, fit, and relaxed. The book begins with clear, detailed descriptions of important principles of anatomy and physiology, the benefits of stretching, different forms of stretching, rules to remember, and how to stretch properly. It also focuses on the kinds of stretches that are most helpful in the alleviation or rehabilitation of specific sports injuries. Organized by body part, The Anatomy of Stretching presents stretching exercises in a uniform style accompanied by full-color anatomical illustrations. Equally useful for fitness fans, pro or amateur athletes, coaches and personal trainers, and healthcare practitioners, this new edition contains 20 new stretches expanded physiology and anatomy information and a revised numbering system that makes the stretches easier to reference. An expanded appendix includes a longer resources section and a helpful chart describing the top five stretches for each sport and sports injury.
The Anatomy of Stretching, Second Edition: Your Illustrated Guide to Flexibility and Injury Rehabilitation.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33193
- 2013-10-03The Anatomy of Stretching, Second Edition - Your Illustrated Guide to Flexibility and Injury Rehabilitation
- 2013-09-30The Anatomy of Stretching, Second Edition - Your Illustrated Guide to Flexibility and Injury Rehabilitation
- 2019-02-15The Anatomy of Stretching: Your Illustrated Guide to Flexibility and Injury Rehabilitation, 2nd Edition
- 2013-09-24The Anatomy of Stretching, Second Edition
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Mathematics of Politics, Second Edition
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Excellence of Play Second Edition: n/a
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Cancer-Fighting Kitchen, Second Edition: Nourishing, Big-Flavor Recipes for Cancer Treatment and Recovery
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Electrical Engineering Handbook,Second Edition (The Electrical Engineering Handbook Third Edition)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] The Complete Problem Solver, Second Edition
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Science of Marijuana (second edition)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Control Systems Handbook, Second Edition: Control System Advanced Methods, Second Edition (Electrical Engineering Handbook)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Executive Skills in Children and Adolescents, Second Edition: A Practical Guide to Assessment and Intervention (The Guilford Practical Intervention in the Schools Series)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Urban Homestead (Expanded & Revised Edition): Your Guide to Self-Sufficient Living in the Heart of the City (Process Self-reliance Series)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Glory of Heaven (Second Edition): The Truth about Heaven, Angels, and Eternal Life
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Elements of Photography, Second Edition: Understanding and Creating Sophisticated Images
- 2017-12-28[PDF] The Fundamentals of Architecture: Second Edition
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Screenwriter's Bible, 6th Edition: A Complete Guide to Writing, Formatting, and Selling Your Script (Expanded & Updated)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] The Anatomy Coloring Book, 2nd Edition
- 2017-12-18[PDF] The Complete Thyroid Book, Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.