[PDF] The Art of Consulting: How To Attract High End Consulting Clients, Make More Money and Work Less Hours
Posted on 2017-12-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Hung Le | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 115 | ISBN: B00UZBPKEK |
Description: Are you struggling to acquire highly qualified clients or better yet, "high end clients" for your consultancy ? What if I were to tell you that it's possible to develop a high end client attraction system, which could attract high end clients on demand in a predictable, scalable and repeatable way? Would you be interested? Great. Keep Reading. Hung Le discusses in his book 'The Art of Consulting: How to Attract High End Consulting Clients, Make More Money and Work Less Hours' the 'C.I.A System' for helping any consultant in any industry be able to develop a high end client attraction system via following a 3 stage process as outlined below: Stage 1: Core Qualifications (C) - In order to "WOW" your prospective high end clients prior to engaging in any form of consulting project or assignment you must display three core qualifications: character, commitment and competence. Failing to exhibit any of these three will result in you swimming upstream and like they say "you do not get a second chance to make a first impression". Stage 2: Implementation (I) - a strategic 5 step system (Define, Discover, Decide, Differentiate and Determine) for being able to generate high end consulting clients on demand. The 5 steps can be briefly described as follows: (1) [Define] your high end client criteria (2) [Discover] your Catalyst (3) [Decide] on your Catalyst (4) [Differentiate] yourself (5) [Determine] opportunities *The 5 step system is described in immense detail within the book. Stage 3: Agile Iteration (A): Once you acquire high end clients, you will need to know how to nurture and magnify existing relationships. You will also be empowered to think like a contrarian and know how to generate referrals without looking 'desperate' like 99% of other consultants in the marketplace. So if you've been struggling to grow your consultancy or have hit a brick wall in expanding your clientele.. don't feel bad. It's not your fault. In fact, it's not you it's your approach. So if you're looking to change your approach and as a result exponentially grow your consultancy then this book is right for you. See you on the inside!
The Art of Consulting: How To Attract High End Consulting Clients, Make More Money and Work Less Hours.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33983
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Loopholes of the Rich: How the Rich Legally Make More Money and Pay Less Tax (Wiley, 2004)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] The Consultative Real Estate Agent: Building Relationships That Create Loyal Clients, Get More Referrals, and Increase Your Sales
- 2012-09-25Loopholes of the Rich: How the Rich Legally Make More Money and Pay Less Tax by Diane Kennedy (Repost)
- 2010-08-22Loopholes of the Rich: How the Rich Legally Make More Money and Pay Less Tax By Diane Kennedy [Reup]
- 2011-11-18The Art of What Works: How Success Really Happens
- 2011-10-09The Art of SpeedReading People How to Size People Up and Speak Their Language by Paul D. Tieger
- 2019-08-24The Art of Membership How to Attract, Retain and Cement Member Loyalty
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Art of Negotiating: How to Become a Skilled Negotiator [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Art of Scrum: How Scrum Masters Bind Dev Teams and Unleash Agility - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Art of Breakfast: How to Bring B&B Entertaining Home
- 2017-12-27[PDF] The Art of Opportunity: How to Build Growth and Ventures Through Strategic Innovation and Visual Thinking
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Art of Insight: How to Have More Aha! Moments
- 2017-12-15[PDF] The Art of Connecting: How to Overcome Differences, Build Rapport, and Communicate Effectively with Anyone
- 2017-12-04[PDF] The Art of Doing: How Superachievers Do What They Do and How They Do It So Well
- 2017-11-16[PDF] The Art of Immersion: How the Digital Generation Is Remaking Hollywood, Madison Avenue, and the Way We Tell Stories
- 2017-11-06[PDF] The Art of Barter: How to Trade for Almost Anything
- 2017-11-04[PDF] The Art of Execution: How the world's best investors get it wrong and still make millions
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The Art of Bookmaking: How to Compile Odds for Any Sporting Event
- 2017-02-10[PDF] The Art of Immersion: How the Digital Generation Is Remaking Hollywood, Madison Avenue, and the Way We Tell Stories
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.