Posted on 2017-12-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Gregg Krech | Category: Philosophy | Language: English | Page: 236 | ISBN: 0982427387 | ISBN13: 9780982427385 |
Description: Gregg Krech opened new doors to self-reflection in his book, Naikan: Gratitude, Grace and the Japanese Art of Self-Reflection. Now he draws on Eastern philosophy, Buddhism, Japanese Psychology, Zen, and Martial Arts to offer an approach to ACTION that goes beyond productivity and time management. Most of us associate Eastern wisdom with meditation, but Krech demonstrates the importance of ACTION as an essential element in our spiritual and emotional health and provides the psychological tools that can help us move forward, even when feeling depressed, discouraged or just stuck. Weaving together an extraordinary collection of teachings, Krech addresses practical issues such as procrastination, stress, anxiety and indecision but through a lens of classic Eastern wisdom. Students of Buddhism, Yoga, meditation, mindfulness and Japanese culture, will resonate with the ideas Krech presents and come away with both inspiration and practical guidance for turning those ideas into ACTION. Itâ€™s not just about getting things done, but about what you do, how you do it and the impact of your action (and inaction) on the world around you. Your karma. Your legacy. The world is waiting for you.
The Art of Taking Action: Lessons from Japanese Psychology.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33986
- 2018-12-09The Art of Product Management Lessons from a Silicon Valley Innovator
- 2018-12-07The Art of Product Management Lessons from a Silicon Valley Innovator
- 2018-11-21The Art of Product Management Lessons from a Silicon Valley Innovator
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Art of Public Relations: CEOs from Edelman, Ruder Finn, Burson Marsteller & More on the Secrets to Landing New Clients, Developing Breakthrough ... and Your Firm to Clients (Inside the Minds)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Cyprus Bail-in: Policy Lessons from the Cyprus Economic Crisis
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Postmodern Bank Safety Net: Lessons from Developed and Developing Economies (AEI Studies on Financial Market Deregulation)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Art of Being Unreasonable: Lessons in Unconventional Thinking
- 2017-12-19[PDF] The Savings and Loan Crisis: Lessons from a Regulatory Failure (The Milken Institute Series on Financial Innovation and Economic Growth)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] The Art of Application Performance Testing: From Strategy to Tools, 2 edition
- 2017-11-23[PDF] The Art of Adventure: Outdoor Sports from Sea to Summit
- 2017-11-09[PDF] The Wisdom of Walt: Leadership Lessons from the Happiest Place on Earth
- 2017-11-01[PDF] The Tao of Chip Kelly: Lessons from America's Most Innovative Coach
- 2017-10-17[PDF] The Way of Aikido: Life Lessons From An American Sensei
- 2012-12-13The Art of Quantum Planning: Lessons from Quantum Physics for Breakthrough Strategy, Innovation, and Leadership (repost)
- 2011-01-10The Art of Public Speaking: Lessons from the Greatest Speeches in History(Audio)
- 2010-12-20The Art of Public Speaking: Lessons from the Greatest Speeches in History
- 2010-01-18The Art of Quantum Planning: Lessons from Quantum Physics for Breakthrough Strategy, Innovation, and Leadership
- 2017-12-17[PDF] The Art of Intelligence: Lessons from a Life in the CIA's Clandestine Service
- 2017-12-08[PDF] The Art of Simple Food: Notes, Lessons, and Recipes from a Delicious Revolution
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.