Posted on 2017-02-07, updated at 2018-01-05, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Martha Herbert | Category: Health and Care | Language: English | Page: 320 | ISBN: 0345527194 | ISBN13: 9780345527196 |
Description: Move beyond conventional thinking about autism. . . . After years of treating patients and analyzing scientific data, prominent Harvard researcher and clinician Dr. Martha Herbert offers a revolutionary new view of autism and a transformative strategy for dealing with it. Autism is not a hardwired impairment programmed into a childâ€™s genes and destined to remain fixed forever, as weâ€™re often told. Instead, it is the result of a cascade of events, many seemingly minor: perhaps a genetic mutation, some toxic exposures, a stressful birth, a vitamin deficiency, and a series of infections. And while other doctors may dismiss your childâ€™s physical symptomsâ€”the diarrhea, anxiety, sensory overload, sleeplessness, immune challenges, and seizuresâ€”as coincidental or irrelevant, Dr. Herbert sees them as vital clues to what the underlying problems are, and how to help. In The Autism Revolution, she teaches you how to approach autism as a collection of problems that can be overcomeâ€”and talents that can be developed. Each success you achieve gives your child more room to become healthy and to thrive. Drawing from the newest research, technologies, and insights, as well as inspiring case studies of both children and adults, Dr. Herbert guides you toward restoring health and resiliency in your loved one with autism. Her specific recommendations aim to provide optimal nutrition, reduce toxic exposures, shore up the immune system, reduce stress, and open the door to learning and creativityâ€”all by understanding and truly meeting your childâ€™s needs. As thousands of families who have cobbled together these solutions themselves already know, this program can have dramatic benefitsâ€”for your child with autism, and for you, your whole family, and your next baby as well. A paradigm-changing book that offers hope and healing for the millions of families who have autism in their lives, The Autism Revolution shows that thereâ€™s plenty you can do every day to give someone you love the best possible gift: a life lived to the fullest potential.
The Autism Revolution: Whole-Body Strategies for Making Life All It Can Be.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 30846
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Autism Revolution: Whole-Body Strategies for Making Life All It Can Be
- 2014-01-25The Autism Revolution: Whole-Body Strategies for Making Life All It Can Be
- 2012-05-03The Autism Revolution: Whole-Body Strategies for Making Life All It Can Be (Audiobook)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Breakout Novelist: Craft and Strategies for Career Fiction Writers
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The Flax Cookbook - Recipes and Strategies for Getting the Most from the Most Powerful Plant on the Planet
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The First 90 Days: Proven Strategies for Getting Up to Speed Faster and Smarter, Updated and Expanded
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Oxford Handbook of Research Strategies for Clinical Psychology (Oxford Library of Psychology)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] The Age of Deleveraging: Investment Strategies for a Decade of Slow Growth and Deflation
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Lifestyle Business Blueprint: Top 5 Strategies For Making Money Doing What You Love From Anywhere In The World
- 2017-11-24[PDF] The Politics of Aid: African Strategies for Dealing with Donors
- 2017-11-14[PDF] The Jeffe Show - Advanced Dating Strategies for an Absurd Universe
- 2017-11-06[PDF] The Globalization of Chinese Companies: Strategies for Conquering International Markets
- 2017-10-27[PDF] The Logic Model Guidebook: Better Strategies for Great Results
- 2017-10-17[PDF] The Volunteer Management Handbook: Leadership Strategies for Success
- 2017-10-16[PDF] The New Rules of Retirement: Strategies for a Secure Future
- 2017-10-16[PDF] The Green Studio Handbook: Environmental Strategies for Schematic Design
- 2017-10-09[PDF] The Art of Marketing: Innovative Strategies for Entrepreneurs, Startups and eCommerce
- 2017-10-05[PDF] The Entrepreneurial Problem Solver: Entrepreneurial Strategies for Identifying Opportunities in the Marketplace For Corporate Executives, Managers, Salespeople, and Entrepreneurs (Inside the Minds)
- 2017-04-03[PDF] The Currency Trader's Handbook: Strategies For Forex Success
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.