Posted on 2018-01-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Michael Sheehan | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 240 | ISBN: 0415119316 | ISBN13: 9780415119313 |
Description: The balance of power principle has been central to both the study and practice of international politics for over 300 years. It has guided governments in the conduct of foreign policy and provided a structure for explanations of some of the recurring patterns of international relations.
The Balance Of Power: History & Theory.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35781
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Art of Partimento: History, Theory, and Practice
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Documentary Film Reader: History, Theory, Criticism
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The Balance of Power: Stability in International Systems
- 2017-12-07[PDF] The Maze of Banking: History, Theory, Crisis
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The Documentary Film Reader: History, Theory, Criticism
- 2017-01-09[PDF] The Maze of Banking: History, Theory, Crisis
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Oil Kings: How the U.S., Iran, and Saudi Arabia Changed the Balance of Power in the Middle East
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Struggle for Power in Early Modern Europe: Religious Conflict, Dynastic Empires, and International Change (Princeton Studies in International History and Politics)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Art of Power: Machiavelli, Nietzsche, and the Making of Aesthetic Political Theory
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The Political Economy of Protection: Theory and the Chilean Experience (Social Science History)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] The New Cambridge Modern History, Vol. 10: The Zenith of European Power, 1830-70
- 2017-12-11[PDF] The Oil Kings How the U.S., Iran, and Saudi Arabia Changed the Balance of Power in the Middle East
- 2017-12-02[PDF] The Supreme Court versus Congress: Disrupting the Balance of Power, 1789-2014
- 2017-11-30[PDF] The Evolution of Dynamics: Vibration Theory from 1687 to 1742 (Studies in the History of Mathematics and Physical Sciences) - Removed
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Britain, Nasser and the Balance of Power in the Middle East, 1952-1977: From The Eygptian Revolution to the Six Day War (British Foreign and Colonial Policy Service)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] The New Cambridge Modern History, Vol. 12: The Shifting Balance of World Forces, 1898-1945
- 2019-02-17The Implicit Function Theorem History, Theory, and Applications - Removed
- 2019-01-31The Rule of Law History, Theory and Criticism - Removed
- 2019-01-15The Rule of Law History, Theory and Criticism - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.