[PDF] The Big Fish: Consciousness as Structure, Body and Space. (Consciousness, Literature and the Arts)
Posted on 2017-10-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Anna Bonshek | Publisher: Rodopi | Category: Misc | Language: English | Page: 420 | ISBN: 9042021721 | ISBN13: 9789042021723 |
Description: While debate continues in the fields of the sciences and humanities as to the nature of consciousness and the location of consciousness in the brain or as a field phenomenon, in the Vedic tradition, consciousness has been understood and continues to be articulated as an infinite field of intelligence at the basis of all forms of existence. This infinite field of intelligence is accessible to human awareness, being the very nature of the mind and the structuring dynamics of the physiology-from the DNA, to the cell, tissues, organs, and to the whole body and its sophisticated functioning. This two-part volume, The Big Fish: Consciousness as Structure, Body and Space, considers in Part One the Vedic approach to consciousness, specifically referencing Maharishi Vedic Science, and discusses themes pertinent to the arts, including perception and cognition, memory as awareness, history and culture, artistic performance and social responsibility, observatory instruments as spaces and structures to enhance consciousness, and, beyond metaphor, architectural sites as multi-layered enclosures of the brain detailed in the Shrimad Devi Bhagavatam and, as cosmic habitat or Vastu aligned to the celestial bodies. Presenting some more general consciousness-based readings, Part Two includes essays by various authors on Agnes Martin and her views on art, perfection and the "Classic", unified field based education and freedom of expression versus censorship in art, prints from the Renaissance to the contemporary era as allegories of consciousness, the work of Australian artist Michael Kane Taylor as beyond a modern /postmodern dichotomy, the photographic series The Ocean of Beauty by Mark Paul Petrick referencing the Vedic text the Saundarya-Lahari, a Deleuzian analysis of the dual-screen multi-arts work Reverie I, and an account of the making of Reverie II, a single-screen video projection inspired by the idea of dynamics of awareness. This book, therefore, presents a broad range of interests and reading while offering a unique, yet profoundly transformative perspective on consciousness.
The Big Fish: Consciousness as Structure, Body and Space. (Consciousness, Literature and the Arts).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32839
- 2012-01-18The Big Fish: Consciousness as Structure, Body and Space. (Consciousness, Literature & the Arts S.) - Anna Bonshek
- 2012-01-03The Big Fish: Consciousness as Structure, Body and Space. (Consciousness, Literature & the Arts S.) - Anna Bonshek
- 2011-12-20The Big Fish: Consciousness as Structure, Body and Space. (Consciousness, Literature & the Arts S.) - Anna Bonshek
- 2011-10-18The Big Fish: Consciousness as Structure, Body and Space - Removed
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Soup Cleanse Cookbook: Embrace a Better Body and a Healthier You with the Weekly Soup Plan
- 2017-10-22[PDF] My Big Fat Christmas Wedding: A Funny And Heartwarming Christmas Romance (The Little Teashop, Book 2)
- 2014-02-19Big Fish Audio & YNK Audio Body Language KONTAKT MULTiFORMAT
- 2014-02-13Big Fish Audio & YNK Audio Body Language KONTAKT MULTiFORMAT
- 2019-02-14Big Fish Audio Ice Hip Hop and Trap Construction Kits KONTAKT
- 2018-08-12Big Fish Audio Suspense Cinematic Percussion and Soundbeds MULTiFORMAT KONTAKT
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Radiators in Hydronic Heating Installations: Structure, Selection and Thermal Characteristics (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Arts and State Governments: At Arm's Length or Arm in Arm?
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Encyclopedia of Modern Coral Reefs: Structure, Form and Process (Encyclopedia of Earth Sciences Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Computational Nuclear Physics 1: Nuclear Structure/Book and Floppy Disk
- 2018-01-08[PDF] The Arts of Transitional Justice: Culture, Activism, and Memory after Atrocity (Springer Series in Transitional Justice) - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Computational Turbulent Incompressible Flow: Applied Mathematics: Body and Soul 4 (v. 4) - Removed
- 2017-12-20[PDF] The Arts of Black Africa (African Studies Center, UCLA)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] The Arts and the Legal Academy: Beyond Text in Legal Education (Emerging Legal Education)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] embody: Learning to Love Your Unique Body (and quiet that critical voice!)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.