Posted on 2017-12-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Marek Capinski | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 178 | ISBN: 1107001692 | ISBN13: 9781107001695 |
Description: The Black-Scholes option pricing model is the first and by far the best-known continuous-time mathematical model used in mathematical finance. Here, it provides a sufficiently complex, yet tractable, testbed for exploring the basic methodology of option pricing. The discussion of extended markets, the careful attention paid to the requirements for admissible trading strategies, the development of pricing formulae for many widely traded instruments and the additional complications offered by multi-stock models will appeal to a wide class of instructors. Students, practitioners and researchers alike will benefit from the book's rigorous, but unfussy, approach to technical issues. It highlights potential pitfalls, gives clear motivation for results and techniques and includes carefully chosen examples and exercises, all of which make it suitable for self-study.
The Black-Scholes Model (Mastering Mathematical Finance).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34833
- 2014-06-06The Black-Scholes Model (Mastering Mathematical Finance)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Interval Market Model in Mathematical Finance: Game-Theoretic Methods (Static & Dynamic Game Theory: Foundations & Applications) - Removed
- 2017-11-25[PDF] How to Calculate Options Prices and Their Greeks: Exploring the Black Scholes Model from Delta to Vega (The Wiley Finance Series)
- 2014-05-13The Black-Scholes Model
- 2013-11-23The Interval Market Model in Mathematical Finance: Game-Theoretic Methods [Repost]
- 2013-10-10The Interval Market Model in Mathematical Finance: Game-Theoretic Methods
- 2013-10-08The Interval Market Model in Mathematical Finance: Game-Theoretic Methods
- 2019-05-06Probability Theory in Finance A Mathematical Guide to the Black-Scholes Formula
- 2019-03-25Probability Theory in Finance A Mathematical Guide to the Black-Scholes Formula
- 2012-12-19Probability Theory in Finance: A Mathematical Guide to the Black-Scholes Formula
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Person of the Therapist Training Model: Mastering the Use of Self
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Credit Risk (Mastering Mathematical Finance)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Stochastic Processes and Applications to Mathematical Finance: Proceedings of the 6th Ritsumeikan International Symposium
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Portfolio Theory and Risk Management (Mastering Mathematical Finance)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Frenkel-Kontorova Model: Concepts, Methods, and Applications (Theoretical and Mathematical Physics) - Removed
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Numerical Methods in Finance with C (Mastering Mathematical Finance)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Discrete Models of Financial Markets (Mastering Mathematical Finance)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Stochastic Calculus for Finance (Mastering Mathematical Finance)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Stochastic Interest Rates (Mastering Mathematical Finance)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.