Posted on 2018-01-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Stephen Benedict Dyson | Publisher: Manchester University Press | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 160 | ISBN: 0719079993 | ISBN13: 9780719079993 |
Description: Why did Tony Blair take Britain to war with Iraq? Because, this book argues, he was following the core political beliefs and style the Blair identity manifest and consistent throughout his decade in power. Kosovo, Sierra Leone, Afghanistan, and finally Iraq were wars to which Blair was drawn due to his black-and-white framing of the world, his overwhelming confidence that he could shape events, and his tightly-held, presidential style of government. In this new application of political psychology to the British prime ministership, Dyson analyzes every answer Blair gave to a foreign policy question in the House of Commons during his decade in power in order to develop a portrait of the prime minister as decision maker. Drawing upon original interviews with major political, diplomatic, and military figures at the top of British politics, Dyson reconstructs Blairs wars, tracing his personal influence on British foreign policy and international politics during his tumultuous tenure. The book is essential for those interested in international affairs, the British prime ministership, and the influence of personality on politics.
The Blair Identity: Leadership and Foreign Policy.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35305
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Polythink Syndrome: U.S. Foreign Policy Decisions on 9/11, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, and ISIS
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Domestic Sources of American Foreign Policy: Insights and Evidence
- 2009-10-08The Japanese Challenge to the American Neoliberal World Order: Identity, Meaning, and Foreign Policy
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Black Book of Canadian Foreign Policy
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The New Mandarins: How British Foreign Policy Works
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Tragedy of U.S. Foreign Policy: How Americas Civil Religion Betrayed the National Interest
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Politics of Means and Ends: Policy Instruments in the European Union
- 2017-12-19[PDF] The Non-Identity Problem and the Ethics of Future People
- 2017-12-18[PDF] The Oxford Handbook of Indian Foreign Policy (Oxford Handbooks)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] The National Interest in Question: Foreign Policy in Multicultural Societies
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The Unilateralist Temptation in American Foreign Policy (Foreign Policy Analysis)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] The Unilateralist Temptation in American Foreign Policy (Foreign Policy Analysis)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The Non-Identity Problem and the Ethics of Future People
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The National Interest in Question: Foreign Policy in Multicultural Societies
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Oxford Handbook of Indian Foreign Policy (Oxford Handbooks)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] A World in Disarray: American Foreign Policy and the Crisis of the Old Order
- 2018-01-16[PDF] A Changing Turkey: The Challenge to Europe and the United States (Studies in Foreign Policy)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Leveraging Chaos: The Mysteries of Leadership and Policy Revealed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Ethics of Aid and Trade: US Food Policy, Foreign Competition, and the Social Contract (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and Public Policy)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.