Posted on 2017-10-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Daniel Adrian Doss | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Law | Language: English | Page: 268 | ISBN: 1439866058 | ISBN13: 9781439866054 |
Description: Regardless of the type, size, or mission of a criminal justice or law enforcement organization, optimum decision making can be achieved by examining activities and functions from the perspective of traditional business administration. Using profit and nonprofit business models, The Business of Criminal Justice: A Guide for Theory and Practice integrates the two philosophies of traditional management and finance and service-oriented benefit and demonstrates how success in these organizations is dependent on using the proper business model. Topics discussed in this forward-thinking volume include: The basic characteristics of qualitative and quantitative human decisions that affect law enforcement organizations Management theory and the concepts of controlling, coordinating, leading, organizing, and planning Strategic management and long-term decisions that affect law enforcement and justice-related entities for five or more years Quality management and operations management of law enforcement entities The influences of economics on the administration of law enforcement entities Various aspects of mathematical modeling that influence human decision making to fulfill a stated objective Models that support the expending of funds to benefit the organization and its stakeholders while rendering public service Building relationships between the law enforcement entity and society through marketing, branding, and advertising Demonstrating how the concepts of business administration influence law enforcement and government organizations, this volume is a critical decision-making tool for law enforcement and criminal justice entities ranging from small-town sheriffâ€™s offices to large federal enterprises.
The Business of Criminal Justice: A Guide for Theory and Practice.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32141
- 2018-01-13[PDF] The Dental Reference Manual: A Daily Guide for Students and Practitioners - Removed
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The First Episode of Psychosis: A Guide for Patients and Their Families
- 2017-11-24[PDF] The Secrets of Medicinal Marijuana: A Guide for Patients and Those Who Care for Them
- 2017-10-11[PDF] The Art of Film Acting: A Guide For Actors and Directors
- 2017-01-13[PDF] The Art of Film Acting: A Guide For Actors and Directors
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The First Episode of Psychosis: A Guide for Patients and Their Families
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Starting to Read ECGs: A Comprehensive Guide to Theory and Practice - Removed
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Teaching Exercise to Children: A Complete Guide to Theory and Practice
- 2009-04-02[request]Uva's Rigging Guide for Studio and Location - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Interventions in Criminal Justice: A Handbook for Counsellors and Therapists Working in the Criminal Justice System 2015: Volume 2
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Interventions in Criminal Justice: A handbook for counsellors and therapists working in the criminal justice system
- 2012-03-04| Peter Grant, "The Business of Giving: The Theory and Practice of Philanthropy, Grantmaking and Social Investment" - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Sustainable Forestry Handbook: A Practical Guide for Tropical Forest Managers on Implementing New Standards (The Earthscan Forest Library)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Invisible Man: A Self-help Guide for Men With Eating Disorders, Compulsive Exercise and Bigorexia
- 2018-01-19[PDF] The American Bar Association Family Legal Guide: Completely Revised and Updated Edition of You and the Law
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Sexual Attraction in Therapy: Clinical Perspectives on Moving Beyond the Taboo - A Guide for Training and Practice
- 2018-01-11[PDF] The Mechanics of Securitization: A Practical Guide to Structuring and Closing Asset-Backed Security Transactions
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Self-Sufficient Gardener: A Complete Guide to Growing and Preserving All Your Own Food (Using the New Deep Bed Method to Grow More Food in Less Space)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] SAP Business Analytics: A Best Practices Guide for Implementing Business Analytics Using SAP - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.