Posted on 2018-01-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Sebastien Canderle | Publisher: Harriman House | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 550 | ISBN: 0857195409 | ISBN13: 9780857195401 |
Description: This is the inside story of private equity dealmaking. Over the last 40 years, LBO fund managers have demonstrated that they are good at making money for themselves and their investors. But when one looks beneath the surface of the transactions they engineer, it is apparent that these deals can, at times, go spectacularly wrong. Through 14 business stories, all emanating from the noughties' credit bubble and including headline-grabbing names like Caesars, Debenhams, EMI, Hertz, Seat Pagine Gialle and TXU, The Debt Trap shows how, via controversial practices like quick flips, repeat dividend recaps, heavy cost-cutting and asset-stripping, leveraged buyouts changed, for better or for worse, the way private companies are financed and managed today. From technological disruption in the worlds of music recording and business-directory publishing to economic turbulence in the gambling, real estate and energy sectors, highly levered corporations are often incapable of handling market corrections when debt commitments start piling up. Behind the historical events and the financial empires erected by some of the elite private equity specialists, these 14 in-depth case studies examine how value-maximising techniques and a short-cut mentality can impact investment returns and portfolio assets. Whether you are a PE practitioner, investor, business manager, academic or business student, you will find The Debt Trap to be an authoritative and fascinating account.
The Debt Trap: How leverage impacts private-equity performance.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35714
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Compromise Trap: How to Thrive at Work Without Selling Your Soul
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Cheese Trap: How Breaking a Surprising Addiction Will Help You Lose Weight, Gain Energy, and Get Healthy [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Dollar Trap: How the U.S. Dollar Tightened Its Grip on Global Finance
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Happiness Trap: How to Stop Struggling and Start Living: A Guide to ACT
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The Tolerance Trap: How God, Genes, and Good Intentions are Sabotaging Gay Equality (Intersections)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] The Customer Trap: How to Avoid the Biggest Mistake in Business - Removed
- 2017-10-26[PDF] The Athletic Trap: How College Sports Corrupted the Academy
- 2017-10-03[PDF] The Rent Trap: How We Fell into It and How We Get Out of It (Left Book Club)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] The Effective Engineer: How to Leverage Your Efforts In Software Engineering to Make a Disproportionate and Meaningful Impact
- 2019-03-04The Tolerance Trap How God, Genes, and Good Intentions are Sabotaging Gay Equality
- 2019-02-24The Tolerance Trap How God, Genes, and Good Intentions are Sabotaging Gay Equality
- 2019-01-31The Tolerance Trap How God, Genes, and Good Intentions are Sabotaging Gay Equality
- 2018-12-16Escaping the Build Trap: How Effective Product Management Creates Real Value
- 2018-12-14Escaping the Build Trap How Effective Product Management Creates Real Value
- 2018-10-29The Entitlement Trap How to Rescue Your Child with a New Family System of Choosing, Earning, and Own...
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The Charisma Myth: How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism [Audiobook]
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Research Project: How to Write It
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Dragon Seekers: How an Extraordinary Circle of Fossilists Discovered the Dinosaurs and Paved the Way for Darwin
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Coffeehouse Investor: How to Build Wealth, Ignore Wall Street, and Get On with Your Life
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.