Posted on 2017-12-09, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Elizabeth A. Meese, Alice A. Parker | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 230 | ISBN: 9027224153 | ISBN13: 9789027224156 |
Description: The essays in this volume represent the most recent thinking collected on the problematics of feminism and critical theory, engaging the question of the relationship between these terms and the differences within each in terms of the other. As a whole, this piece of an extended conversation within feminism suggests both the illusory comfort of generic demarcations and the discomforting power of the play of difference. The articles are theoretically wide-ranging and provocative, offering discussion of works by such authors as Nella Larsen, Frances Harper, William Faulkner, Toni Morrison, and Alice Walker.
The Difference Within: Feminism and Critical Theory.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34208
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Anti-Oedipus Complex: Lacan, Critical Theory and Postmodernism
- 2011-09-19Roman's Lab Vol. 65 - The Difference Between Sound and Unsound Ways To Play Sharp Openings
- 2018-01-13[PDF] The Elements of Aerofoil and Airscrew Theory
- 2018-01-13[PDF] The Encyclopedia of Literary and Cultural Theory (Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Literature)
- 2017-11-03[PDF] The Devil Within: Possession and Exorcism in the Christian West
- 2017-01-14[PDF] The Devil Within: Possession and Exorcism in the Christian West
- 2009-12-23Terror and the Sublime in Art and Critical Theory: From Auschwitz to Hiroshima to September 11
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Hegel, Deleuze, and the Critique of Representation: Dialectics of Negation and Difference (Suny Series, Intersections: Philosophy and Critical Theory)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Redeeming Words: Language and the Promise of Happiness in the Stories of Doblin and Sebald (Suny Series, Intersections: Philosophy and Critical Theory)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Antigone, in Her Unbearable Splendor: New Essays on Jacques Lacan's the Ethics of Psychoanalysis (Intersections: Philosophy and Critical Theory)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Against the Spiritual Turn: Marxism, Realism, and Critical Theory (Routledge Studies in Critical Realism (Routledge Critical Realism))
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Imaginal Politics: Images Beyond Imagination and the Imaginary (New Directions in Critical Theory)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Culture, Class, and Critical Theory: Between Bourdieu and the Frankfurt School
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Critical Theory and the Crisis of Contemporary Capitalism (Critical Theory and Contemporary Society)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Shape-Shifting Capital: Spiritual Management, Critical Theory, and the Ethnographic Project
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Culture, Class, and Critical Theory: Between Bourdieu and the Frankfurt School
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Imaginal Politics: Images Beyond Imagination and the Imaginary (New Directions in Critical Theory)
- 2011-11-11Normalization, Cut-Elimination, and the Theory of Proofs (Center for the Study of Language and Information - Lecture Notes)
- 2011-09-06Attribute-Value Logic and the Theory of Grammar (Center for the Study of Language and Information - Lecture Notes)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.