Posted on 2017-10-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Dale M.Grimes, Craig A.Grimes | Publisher: World Scientific Pub Co Inc | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 464 | ISBN: 9810247850 | ISBN13: 9789810247850 |
Description: Suppose that the technical knowledge bases of electromagnetic theory and the theory of electrons available in the year 2001 were available when the historic interpretation of quantum theory was constructed. Would the additional facts affect the outcome? That is, is the historic interpretation uniquely correct as constructed? Knowledge of several physical properties that would appear to play critical roles in quantum theory were discovered after the interpretation was completed. These include the standing energy that accompanies and encompasses active, electrically small volumes, the power-frequency relationships in nonlinear systems, the possible directivity of modal fields, and electron nonlocality. How could it be that such basic physical effects would not importantly affect the dynamic interaction between an electron and its nucleus, for both isolated atoms and atoms immersed in a plane wave?
The Electromagnetic Origin of Quantum Theory and Light.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32458
- 2018-12-14The Electromagnetic Origin of Quantum Theory and Light
- 2013-02-28The Electromagnetic Origin of Quantum Theory and Light (Repost)
- 2010-09-17The electromagnetic origin of quantum theory and light
- 2010-04-11The Electromagnetic Origin of Quantum Theory and Light
- 2009-05-29Dale M. Grimes, Craig A. Grimes - The Electromagnetic Origin of Quantum Theory and Light
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Art of Partimento: History, Theory, and Practice
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Mathematical Language of Quantum Theory: From Uncertainty to Entanglement
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Bounds of Reason: Game Theory and the Unification of the Behavioral Sciences
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The General Principles of Quantum Theory
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The Political Economy of Protection: Theory and the Chilean Experience (Social Science History)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] The Scope of Social Psychology: Theory and Applications (A Festschrift for Wolfgang Stroebe) (Psychology Press Festschrift Series)
- 2017-11-30[PDF] The Occult Mind: Magic in Theory and Practice
- 2017-11-23[PDF] The Arithmetic of Z-Numbers: Theory and Applications
- 2017-11-23[PDF] The Crisis from Within: Historians, Theory, and the Humanities
- 2017-11-18[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Personality Theory and Assessment: Personality Measurement and Testing (Volume 2)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] The New Public Intellectual: Politics, Theory, and the Public Sphere - Removed
- 2017-11-07[PDF] The Cauchy Method of Residues: Theory and Applications (Mathematics and its Applications) (Vol 1) - Removed
- 2017-10-21[PDF] The Practice of Survey Research: Theory and Applications
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The Deeper Dimension of Yoga: Theory and Practice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.