Posted on 2017-10-11, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jay E. Austin | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Environmental Engineering | Language: English | Page: 712 | ISBN: 0521780209 | ISBN13: 9780521780209 |
Description: Over the past three decades we have witnessed the environmental devastation caused by military conflict in the wake of the Vietnam War, the Gulf War and the Kosovo conflict. This book brings together international lawyers, military officers, scientists, and economists to examine the legal, political, economic, and scientific implications of wartime damage to the natural environment and public health. This analysis of the existing legal framework includes lessons from peacetime environmental law, scientific assessment and economic valuation of ecological and public health damage, and proposals for future developments.
The Environmental Consequences of War: Legal, Economic, and Scientific Perspectives.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32299
- 2012-01-20The Environmental Consequences of War: Legal, Economic, and Scientific Perspectives (repost)
- 2011-05-20The Environmental Consequences of War: Legal, Economic, and Scientific Perspectives
- 2011-05-04The Environmental Consequences of War - Legal Economic and Scientific Perspectives
- 2011-03-16The Environmental Consequences of War: Legal, Economic, and Scientific Perspectives
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Environmental Consequences of Growth: Steady-State Economics as an Alternative to Ecological Decline (Routledge Advances in Social Economics)
- 2017-02-13[PDF] The Environmental Consequences of Growth: Steady-State Economics as an Alternative to Ecological Decline (Routledge Advances in Social Economics)
- 2010-11-29War and Nature: The Environmental Consequences of War in a Globalized World (Globalization and the Environment) - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The Risk Society at War: Terror, Technology and Strategy in the Twenty-First Century
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Normality of Civil War: Armed Groups and Everyday Life in Angola (Micropolitics of Violence)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Twenty-First-Century Media Industry: Economic and Managerial Implications in the Age of New Media (Studies in New Media)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] The Chinese People at War: Human Suffering and Social Transformation, 1937-1945 (New Approaches to Asian History)
- 2017-11-14[PDF] The Business of Civil War: Military Mobilization and the State, 1861-1865 (Johns Hopkins Studies in the History of Technology)
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Strategic Issues in Air Transport: Legal, Economic and Technical Aspects - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Glaciers of Iceland: A Historical, Cultural and Scientific Overview (Atlantis Advances in Quaternary Science)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The English Language in Hong Kong: Diachronic and Synchronic Perspectives - Removed
- 2010-10-24The Nature of Customary Law: Legal, Historical and Philosophical Perspectives
- 2018-01-12[PDF] After the Financial Crisis: Shifting Legal, Economic and Political Paradigms (Palgrave Studies in European Political Sociology)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The 1967 Arab-Israeli War: Origins and Consequences (Cambridge Middle East Studies)
- 2012-05-16The Horse Soldier 1776-1943 Vol.IV: World War I, the Peacetime Army, World War II 1917-1943
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.