[PDF] The First 90 Days: Proven Strategies for Getting Up to Speed Faster and Smarter, Updated and Expanded
Posted on 2017-12-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Michael D. Watkins | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 304 | ISBN: 1422188612 | ISBN13: 9781422188613 |
Description: The worldâ€™s most trusted guide for leaders in transition Transitions are a critical time for leaders. In fact, most agree that moving into a new role is the biggest challenge a manager will face. While transitions offer a chance to start fresh and make needed changes in an organization, they also place leaders in a position of acute vulnerability. Missteps made during the crucial first three months in a new role can jeopardize or even derail your success. In this updated and expanded version of the international bestseller The First 90 Days, Michael D. Watkins offers proven strategies for conquering the challenges of transitionsâ€”no matter where you are in your career. Watkins, a noted expert on leadership transitions and adviser to senior leaders in all types of organizations, also addresses todayâ€™s increasingly demanding professional landscape, where managers face not only more frequent transitions but also steeper expectations once they step into their new jobs. By walking you through every aspect of the transition scenario, Watkins identifies the most common pitfalls new leaders encounter and provides the tools and strategies you need to avoid them. Youâ€™ll learn how to secure critical early wins, an important first step in establishing yourself in your new role. Each chapter also includes checklists, practical tools, and self-assessments to help you assimilate key lessons and apply them to your own situation. Whether youâ€™re starting a new job, being promoted from within, embarking on an overseas assignment, or being tapped as CEO, how you manage your transition will determine whether you succeed or fail. Use this book as your trusted guide.
The First 90 Days: Proven Strategies for Getting Up to Speed Faster and Smarter, Updated and Expanded.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34694
- 2013-08-04The First 90 Days, Updated and Expanded: Proven Strategies for Getting Up to Speed Faster and Smarter
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Your MBA Game Plan: Proven Strategies for Getting Into the Top Business Schools
- 2017-12-12[PDF] The Age of Deleveraging: Investment Strategies for a Decade of Slow Growth and Deflation
- 2017-12-12[PDF] The First 90 Days: Critical Success Strategies for New Leaders at All Levels [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Beyond the Sales Process: 12 Proven Strategies for a Customer-Driven World
- 2018-11-15Beyond the Sales Process 12 Proven Strategies for a Customer-Driven World
- 2018-05-08The Cloud Adoption Playbook Proven Strategies for Transforming Your Organization with the Cloud
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Autism Revolution: Whole-Body Strategies for Making Life All It Can Be
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Oxford Handbook of Research Strategies for Clinical Psychology (Oxford Library of Psychology)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] The First Apartment Book: Cool Design for Small Spaces
- 2017-11-24[PDF] The Politics of Aid: African Strategies for Dealing with Donors
- 2017-11-14[PDF] The Jeffe Show - Advanced Dating Strategies for an Absurd Universe
- 2017-11-11[PDF] The Online Advertising Playbook: Proven Strategies and Tested Tactics from the Advertising Research Foundation
- 2017-11-06[PDF] The Globalization of Chinese Companies: Strategies for Conquering International Markets
- 2017-10-27[PDF] The Logic Model Guidebook: Better Strategies for Great Results
- 2017-10-17[PDF] The Volunteer Management Handbook: Leadership Strategies for Success
- 2017-10-16[PDF] The New Rules of Retirement: Strategies for a Secure Future
- 2017-10-16[PDF] The Green Studio Handbook: Environmental Strategies for Schematic Design
- 2017-10-10[PDF] The Digital Handshake: Seven Proven Strategies to Grow Your Business Using Social Media
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.