Posted on 2017-10-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Itzhak Beery | Category: Religion Other | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 1620553724 |
Description: Each and every one of us has shamanic powers. Glimpses of them can arise at any age in the form of intuitive dreams, deja vu, spontaneous visions, and out-of-body experiences. Most people dismiss these experiences. However, by embracing these gifts, we can unlock our shamanic potential to change ourselves and the world around us. Revealing his transformation from skeptic to respected shamanic healer, Itzhak Beery explains how, after countless prescient dreams and visions throughout his life that he brushed off, a series of synchronistic events led to his first shamanism workshop with Michael Harner, renowned shamanism scholar and teacher. Beery shares his experiences with ayahuasca rituals in the Amazon, messages from power animals and plant spirits, dreams that foretold future events, and holographic sightings of past lives and spiritual entities, both evil and benign. He details his shamanic way of "seeing" to diagnose spiritual, emotional, and physical ailments via candle readings and remote viewing. Explaining how we are always surrounded by spirits, he recounts helping people communicate with loved ones who have passed on and shares powerful stories of soul retrieval during shamanic journeys to other worlds. Through his true stories of visions that manifested in reality, Beery reveals that we are all shamans. By igniting our natural intuition and developing trust for our inner powers, we can each connect to the oneness of nature where all knowledge is found.
The Gift of Shamanism: Visionary Power, Ayahuasca Dreams, and Journeys to Other Realms.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32323
- 2017-10-07[PDF] The Gift: How I Gave Away A Kidney And Got Richer At Heart
- 2017-10-05[PDF] The Achievement Factory: How to Fulfill Your Dreams and Make Life an Adventure
- 2017-10-11[PDF] The Gift of Fear : Survival Signals That Protect Us from Violence
- 2017-04-06[PDF] The Sociology of Islam: Knowledge, Power and Civility
- 2017-04-05[PDF] The King's Bed: Sex, Power and the Court of Charles II
- 2017-04-05[PDF] The Gift of Freedom: War, Debt, and Other Refugee Passages (Next Wave: New Directions in Women's Studies)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] The European Court's Political Power: Selected Essays
- 2017-02-14[PDF] The Heart of War: On Power, Conflict and Obligation in the Twenty-first Century
- 2017-02-13[PDF] The Archaeology of Human Ancestry: Power, Sex and Tradition (Theoretical Archaeology Group (Tag))
- 2017-02-06[PDF] The Gift of Fear : Survival Signals That Protect Us from Violence
- 2017-01-16[PDF] The Gift of the Gab: How Eloquence Works
- 2017-01-16[PDF] The Rise of Thomas Cromwell: Power and Politics in the Reign of Henry VIII, 1485-1534
- 2017-01-14[PDF] The Rise of American Air Power: The Creation of Armageddon
- 2017-01-14[PDF] The Shaman's Mirror: Visionary Art of the Huichol (Joe R. and Teresa Lozana Long Series in Latin American and Latino Art and Culture)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The European Court's Political Power: Selected Essays
- 2017-01-09[PDF] The Means of Reproduction: Sex, Power, and the Future of the World
- 2016-12-28[PDF] The Gift of Failure: How the Best Parents Learn to Let Go So Their Children Can Succeed
- 2016-12-26[PDF] The Gift: A Novel
- 2016-12-23[PDF] The Perfectly Proper Prince (Princess Power, No. 1) (Bk. 1)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] The Hamilton-Type Principle in Fluid Dynamics: Fundamentals and Applications to Magnetohydrodynamics, Thermodynamics, and Astrophysics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.