[PDF] The Global Development of Policy Regimes to Combat Climate Change (Tricontinental Series on Global Economic Issues) (The Tricontinental Series on Global Economic Issues)
Posted on 2017-11-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Nicholas Stern | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 280 | ISBN: 9814551848 | ISBN13: 9789814551847 |
Description: The year 2015 will be a landmark year for international climate change negotiations. Governments have agreed to adopt a universal legal agreement on climate change at the 21st Conference of Parties (Cop21) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (Unfccc) in Paris in 2015. The agreement will come into force no later than 2020. This book focuses on the prospects for global agreement, how to encourage compliance with any such agreement and perspectives of key players in the negotiations - the United States, India, China, and the Eu. It finds that there is strong commitment to the established Un institutions and processes within which the search for further agreed actions will occur. There are already a myriad of local and regional policies that are helping to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and build mutual confidence. However, the chapters in the book also highlight potential areas of discord. For instance, varying interpretations of the â€œcommon but differentiated responsibilitiesâ€ of developing countries, agreed as part of the Unfccc, could be a major sticking point for negotiators. When combined with other issues, such as the choice of consumption or production as the basis for mitigation commitments, the appropriate time frame and base date for their measurement and whether level or intensity commitments are to be negotiated, the challenges that need to be overcome are considerable. The authors bring to bear insights from economics, public finance and game theory.
The Global Development of Policy Regimes to Combat Climate Change (Tricontinental Series on Global Economic Issues) (The Tricontinental Series on Global Economic Issues).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33542
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Persuasive Technology: Development and Implementation of Personalized Technologies to Change Attitudes and Behaviors: 12th International Conference, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Information Systems Development: An Introduction to Information Systems Engineering (Computer Science Series)
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Toward a Small Family Ethic: How Overpopulation and Climate Change Are Affecting the Morality of Procreation (SpringerBriefs in Public Health)
- 2011-12-11Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change (America's Climate Choices) - America's Climate Choices: Panel On Limiting The Magnitude Of Future Climate Change
- 2011-12-07Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change (America's Climate Choices) - America's Climate Choices: Panel On Limiting The Magnitude Of Future Climate Change
- 2011-11-04Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change
- 2011-08-31Advancing the Science of Climate Change
- 2011-08-17Advancing the Science of Climate Change (National Research Council)
- 2011-08-07Adapting to the Impacts of Climate Change
- 2018-01-20[PDF] A New Form of Beauty: Glen Canyon Beyond Climate Change
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Solar Energy Fundamentals and Modeling Techniques: Atmosphere, Environment, Climate Change and Renewable Energy - Removed
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Conservation Agriculture: An Approach to Combat Climate Change in Indian Himalaya - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Squadron/Signal Publications 6351: USAF Phantoms in Combat - Vietnam Studies Group series
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Squadron/Signal Publications 6352: USN Phantoms in Combat - Vietnam Studies Group series
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Biosequestration and Ecological Diversity: Mitigating and Adapting to Climate Change and Environmental Degradation (Social Environmental Sustainability)
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Wetlands and Water Framework Directive: Protection, Management and Climate Change
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Engineering Geology for Society and Territory - Volume 1: Climate Change and Engineering Geology - Removed
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics: From Air Pollution to Climate Change
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Climate Change Challenge (3C) and Social-Economic-Ecological Interface-Building: Exploring Potential Adaptation Strategies for Bio-resource ... (Environmental Science and Engineering)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.