Posted on 2018-01-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: The Teaching Company | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 51 | ISBN: 1565853857 | ISBN13: 9781565853850 |
Description: Know thy enemy. That's what the wisdom of history teaches us. And Adolf Hitler was surely the greatest enemy ever faced by modern civilization. Over half a century later, the horror, fascination, and questions still linger: How could a man like Hitler and a movement like Nazism come to power in 20th-century Germany - an industrially developed country with a highly educated population? How were the Nazis able to establish the foundations of a totalitarian regime in such a short time and hurl all of Europe - and the world - into a devastating war that would consume so many millions of lives? Professor Childers has designed this gripping 12-lecture course to shed light on these and other questions that have plagued generations. You'll start by looking at the catastrophic impact World War I had on Germany, and how the war and the humiliating Treaty of Versailles crippled the Weimar Republic. From there, you'll turn to the Third Reich - Nazism in power - with an investigation of how Hitler and his henchmen systematically and ruthlessly broke resistance, taking over the major institutions of state power and creating a totalitarian system of terror, propaganda, and pervasive regimentation. You'll also examine Hitler's foreign policy between 1933 and 1939, and discover how and why he puzzled the world by entering into an accommodation with his deadly enemy, Stalin, on the eve of World War II. In the final lectures, you'll focus on Hitler's war against the Jews from Mein Kampf to Auschwitz, dissecting the horrifying racial ideas of the Nazis and the policies adopted to transform those ideas into reality. Finally, you'll learn how Hitler's evil empire was destroyed by Allied might.
The Great Courses: A History of Hitler's Empire, 2nd Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35752
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Great Courses: A History of Hitler's Empire, 2nd Edition
- 2011-11-04The Skeptic s Guide to the Great Books [The Great Courses]
- 2011-10-03China, India, and the United States: The Future of Economic Supremacy" [The Great Courses]
- 2011-09-28The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness [The Great Courses]
- 2019-04-14The Great Courses - History of Hitler's Empire, 2nd Edition
- 2019-04-20History of Hitler's Empire, 2nd Edition
- 2019-04-13History of Hitler's Empire, 2nd Edition
- 2019-01-06A History of Hitler's Empire 2nd Edition (TTC Video)
- 2014-03-20History of Hitlerâ€™s Empire, 2nd Edition [repost]
- 2014-02-24A History of Hitler's Empire, 2nd edition (Audiobook - TTC) (Repost)
- 2013-07-27TTC Audio - History of Hitler?s Empire, 2nd Edition
- 2013-07-17TTC Audio - History of Hitlerâ€™s Empire, 2nd Edition
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Great Courses: The Catholic Church: A History [Audiobook]
- 2019-04-13The Great Courses - A History of the United States, 2nd Edition
- 2019-04-09The Great Courses - A History of the United States, 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Great Courses: Books that Matter: The Analects of Confucius [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Great Courses - The Secrets of Mental Math (DVDRip)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Great Courses: Physiology and Fitness
- 2018-01-20[PDF] The Great Cities in History
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.