Posted on 2017-10-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: David M. Buss | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 688 | ISBN: 111875588X | ISBN13: 9781118755884 |
Description: The indispensable reference tool for the groundbreaking science of evolutionary psychology Why is the mind designed the way it is? How does input from the environment interact with the mind to produce behavior? These are the big, unanswered questions that the field of evolutionary psychology seeks to explore. The Handbook of Evolutionary Psychology is the seminal work in this vibrant, quickly-developing new discipline. In this thorough revision and expansion, luminaries in the field provide an in-depth exploration of the foundations of evolutionary psychology and explain the new empirical discoveries and theoretical developments that continue at a breathtaking pace. Evolutionary psychologists posit that the mind has a specialized and complex structure, just as the body has a specialized and complex structure. From this important theoretical concept arises the vast array of possibilities that are at the core of the field, which seeks to examine such traits as perception, language, and memory from an evolutionary perspective. This examination is intended to determine the human psychological traits that are the products of sexual and natural selection and, as such, to chart and understand human nature. Join the discussion of the big questions addressed by the burgeoning field of evolutionary psychology Explore the foundations of evolutionary psychology, from theory and methods to the thoughts of EP critics Discover the psychology of human survival, mating, parenting, cooperation and conflict, culture, and more Identify how evolutionary psychology is interwoven with other academic subjects and traditional psychological disciplines The Handbook of Evolutionary Psychology is the definitive guide for every psychologist and student interested in keeping abreast of new ideas in this quickly-developing field.
The Handbook of Evolutionary Psychology, Foundation (Volume 1).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32879
- 2017-10-29[PDF] The Handbook of Evolutionary Psychology, Integrations (Volume 2)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Handbook of Evolutionary Psychology
- 2018-10-15The Handbook of Evolutionary Psychology, Volume 1 Foundation, 2nd Edition
- 2018-08-26The Handbook of Evolutionary Psychology, Volume 1 Foundation, 2nd Edition
- 2018-09-27The Handbook of Evolutionary Psychology, Volume 1 Foundations, 2nd Edition
- 2012-03-13Evolution and the Social Mind: Evolutionary Psychology and Social Cognition By Joseph P. Forgas, Martie G. Haselton, William von Hippel
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Handbook of Humanistic Psychology: Theory, Research, and Practice
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Handbook of Forensic Psychology, 4th Edition
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Handbook of East Asian Psycholinguistics: Volume 3, Korean
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography
- 2017-11-08[PDF] The Handbook of International Psychology
- 2017-02-17[PDF] The Handbook of International Psychology
- 2011-05-17The Handbook of Evolutionary Psychology
- 2018-01-22[PDF] New Handbook of Mathematical Psychology: Volume 1, Foundations and Methodology (Cambridge Handbooks in Psychology)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] The Handbook of Neuropsychiatric Biomarkers, Endophenotypes and Genes: Volume IV: Molecular Genetic and Genomic Markers - Removed
- 2017-12-16[PDF] The Handbook of Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychology: A Contextual Approach
- 2017-12-07[PDF] The Handbook of Neuropsychiatric Biomarkers, Endophenotypes and Genes: Volume I: Neuropsychological Endophenotypes and Biomarkers
- 2017-11-23[PDF] The Handbook of Computer Networks, LANs, MANs, WANs, the Internet, and Global, Cellular, and Wireless Networks (Volume 2)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] The Handbook of Infant Development, Basic Research (Volume 1)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.