Posted on 2017-10-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: David M. Buss | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 640 | ISBN: 1118755804 | ISBN13: 9781118755808 |
Description: A complete exploration of the real-world applications and implications of evolutionary psychology The exciting and sometimes controversial science of evolutionary psychology is becoming increasingly relevant to more fields of study than ever before. The Handbook of Evolutionary Psychology, Volume 2, Integrations provides students and researchers with new insight into how EP draws from, and is applied in, fields as diverse as economics, anthropology, neuroscience, genetics, and political science, among others. In this thorough revision and expansion of the groundbreaking handbook, luminaries in the field provide an in-depth exploration of the foundations of evolutionary psychology as they relate to public policy, consumer behavior, organizational leadership, and legal issues. Evolutionary psychology seeks to explain the reasons behind friendship, leadership, warfare, morality, religion, and culture â€” in short, what it means to be human. This enlightening text provides a foundational knowledgebase in EP, along with expert insights and the most up-to-date coverage of recent theories and findings. Explore the vast and expanding applications of evolutionary psychology Discover the psychology of human survival, mating parenting, cooperation and conflict, culture, and more Identify how evolutionary psychology is interwoven with other academic subjects and traditional psychological disciplines Discuss future applications of the conceptual tools of evolutionary psychology As the established standard in the field, The Handbook of Evolutionary Psychology, Volume 2 is the definitive guide for every psychologist and student to understand the latest and most exciting applications of evolutionary psychology.
The Handbook of Evolutionary Psychology, Integrations (Volume 2).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32879
- 2017-10-29[PDF] The Handbook of Evolutionary Psychology, Foundation (Volume 1)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Handbook of Evolutionary Psychology
- 2018-10-15The Handbook of Evolutionary Psychology, Volume 1 Foundation, 2nd Edition
- 2018-09-27The Handbook of Evolutionary Psychology, Volume 1 Foundations, 2nd Edition
- 2018-08-26The Handbook of Evolutionary Psychology, Volume 1 Foundation, 2nd Edition
- 2012-03-13Evolution and the Social Mind: Evolutionary Psychology and Social Cognition By Joseph P. Forgas, Martie G. Haselton, William von Hippel
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Handbook of Humanistic Psychology: Theory, Research, and Practice
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Handbook of Forensic Psychology, 4th Edition
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Handbook of East Asian Psycholinguistics: Volume 3, Korean
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography
- 2017-11-08[PDF] The Handbook of International Psychology
- 2017-02-17[PDF] The Handbook of International Psychology
- 2011-05-17The Handbook of Evolutionary Psychology
- 2018-01-22[PDF] New Handbook of Mathematical Psychology: Volume 1, Foundations and Methodology (Cambridge Handbooks in Psychology)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] The Handbook of Neuropsychiatric Biomarkers, Endophenotypes and Genes: Volume IV: Molecular Genetic and Genomic Markers - Removed
- 2017-12-16[PDF] The Handbook of Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychology: A Contextual Approach
- 2017-12-07[PDF] The Handbook of Neuropsychiatric Biomarkers, Endophenotypes and Genes: Volume I: Neuropsychological Endophenotypes and Biomarkers
- 2017-11-23[PDF] The Handbook of Computer Networks, LANs, MANs, WANs, the Internet, and Global, Cellular, and Wireless Networks (Volume 2)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] The Handbook of Infant Development, Basic Research (Volume 1)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.