Posted on 2018-01-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Michael Arnheim | Publisher: Kogan Page Business Books | Category: Law | Language: English | Page: 320 | ISBN: 0749434988 | ISBN13: 9780749434984 |
Description: "The Handbook of Human Rights Law is a wonderful introduction for anybody interested in the subject, particularly as it relates to British domestic law." Ted Koch, Lawyers Without Borders "His views are somewhat controversial... whether his readers agree or disagree with his views, Arnheim hopes above all that his book will help to demystify the legal profession... Michael Arnheim's new book explores who has really benefited from human rights laws." The Big Issue "This is a fascinating book. The author has managed to translate some of the most dreary legal principles into a lively and interesting read... I found myself absorbed in the twists and turns of these cases, while at the same time learning more about human rights law - the perfect way to do it. If you want an accessible legal/ethical guide to some of the human rights questions of the day, this is the book for you." Personneltoday.com "Michael Arnheim has addressed the practical needs of students and practitioners by setting out a whole chapter of 'winning strategies', together with a number of useful 'question and answer' sections." Solicitors Journal "An excellent summary of many human rights aspects in its easy-to-navigate format." Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Law, Vol 20, No 1 "Packed with case law, examples and useful question-and -answer discussion sections, The Handbook of Human Rights Law is one of the most direct and straightforward titles in human rights law." Commerce and Industry "Will be a popular reference source for those wishing to know how UK courts have deployed the Human Rights Act 1998 when confronted with politically controversial and morally exacting issues...(an)accessible guide" Times Higher Education Supplement This text refers to the Paperback edition.
The Handbook of Human Rights: An Accessible Approach for the Workplace.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35620
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Islamic Law and Human Rights: The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Reading Humanitarian Intervention: Human Rights and the Use of Force in International Law (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Rene Cassin and Human Rights: From the Great War to the Universal Declaration (Human Rights in History)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Caring Autonomy: European Human Rights Law and the Challenge of Individualism (Cambridge Bioethics and Law)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Essential Texts on Human Rights for the Police: A Compilation of International Instruments (The Raoul Wallenberg Institute Professional Guides to Human Rights)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Net Neutrality Compendium: Human Rights, Free Competition and the Future of the Internet
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Handbook of Human Rights (Routledge International Handbooks)
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Forging Peace: Intervention, Human Rights and the Management of Media Space (International Communications)
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Religious Offence and Human Rights: The Implications of Defamation of Religions (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Handbook of Human Rights (Routledge International Handbooks)
- 2011-12-09The Human Mosaic: A Cultural Approach to Human Geography, 11th Edition - Removed
- 2011-11-15Children and Transitional Justice: Truth-Telling, Accountability and Reconciliation (Human Rights Program Series)
- 2011-10-09Beyond Collusion
- 2011-09-20World Report 2011: Events of 2010 (Human Rights Watch World Report)
- 2011-08-04Children and Transitional Justice: Truth-Telling, Accountability and Reconciliation (Human Rights Program Series)
- 2011-07-27World Report 2011: Events of 2010 (Human Rights Watch World Report)
- 2011-07-20Beyond Collusion
- 2018-08-01Human Rights Of, By, and For the People
- 2018-07-05Routledge Handbook of Human Rights and Disasters
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.