Posted on 2018-01-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Taeko Kamiya | Publisher: Kodansha USA | Category: Japanese | Language: English | Page: 326 | ISBN: 4770028792 | ISBN13: 9784770028792 |
Description: Product Description: For any beginner of Japanese, adjectives and adverbs are bound to present a challenge. Unlike English adjectives, Japanese ones conjugate, meaning that you must memorize their various forms before being able to build sentences of any complexity. Adverbs do not conjugate, but make use of particles to show their grammatical relationship to other words, and some have very subtle shades of meaning that are difficult to grasp. Moreover, many do not translate into adverbs in English. The role these parts of speech play in adding flavor to the Japanese language is invaluable. This handy reference manual introduces the basic (and basics of) adjectives and adverbs in a clear and sensible way, enabling students not only to speak Japanese but to do it with pizzazz. The book is divided roughly in half, the first half dealing with adjectives, the second with adverbs. Each is prefaced by a short introduction that serves as an overview of the material introduced. The section on adjectives is divided into two parts: Part 1 covers the conjugations of i- and na-adjectives and some basic auxiliary adjectives, and Part 2 presents common sentence patterns in which adjectives appear. The adverb section is arranged by topic. Among the types of adverbs explained here are those used to express time, quantity, degree, circumstance, and natural sounds or actions (the ubiquitous onomatopoeic adverbs). Each entry in this book is given a simple, concise English explanation and two or more example sentences to illustrate its usage. Exercises every few pages enable students to measure their understanding. Finally, a number of quick-reference lists in the appendixes provide a convenient means of recalling and building vocabulary. Together with its sister publication, The Handbook of Japanese Verbs, this unique manual is certain to provide years of friendly guidance.
The Handbook of Japanese Adjectives and Adverbs (A Kodansha Dictionary).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35397
- 2014-01-06The Handbook of Japanese Adjectives and Adverbs (A Kodansha Dictionary)
- 2011-09-01The Handbook of Japanese Adjectives and Adverbs (A Kodansha Dictionary)
- 2011-09-14The Handbook of Japanese Adjectives and Adverbs
- 2008-12-12The Handbook of Japanese Adjectives and Adverbs by Taeko Kamiya
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Handbook of International Trade and Finance: The Complete Guide to Risk Management, International Payments and Currency Management, Bonds and Guarantees, Credit Insurance and Trade Finance
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Handbook of International Trade and Finance: The Complete Guide for International Sales, Finance, Shipping and Administration
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Written Image: Japanese Calligraphy and Painting from the Sylvan Barnet and William Burto Collection
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Handbook to Wills, Funerals, and Probate: How to Protect Yourself and Your Survivors (Handbook to Wills, Funerals, & Probate:)**OUT OF PRINT**
- 2018-01-09[PDF] The Handbook of Scholarly Writing and Publishing
- 2018-01-08[PDF] The Handbook of Global Climate and Environment Policy
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Handbook of Brain Theory and Neural Networks (Bradford Books)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Routledge Handbook of Japanese Culture and Society
- 2017-11-23[PDF] The Handbook of Classroom Discourse and Interaction (Blackwell Handbooks in Linguistics)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] The Handbook of Brain Theory and Neural Networks: Second Edition
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The Handbook of Intercultural Discourse and Communication
- 2017-10-23[PDF] The Handbook of Language, Gender, and Sexuality
- 2017-10-17[PDF] The Handbook of Language Learning and Technology
- 2017-10-04[PDF] The Handbook of Interior Architecture and Design
- 2017-04-08[PDF] The Handbook of Juvenile Delinquency and Juvenile Justice (Wiley Handbooks in Criminology and Criminal Justice)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.