Posted on 2017-10-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Nancy Levit | Category: Law | Language: English | Page: 304 | ISBN: 0195392329 | ISBN13: 9780195392326 |
Description: You get good grades in college, pay a small fortune to put yourself through law school, study hard to pass the bar exam, and finally land a high-paying job in a prestigious firm. You're happy, right? Not really. Oh, it beats laying asphalt, but after all your hard work, you expected more from your job. What gives? The Happy Lawyer examines the causes of dissatisfaction among lawyers, and then charts possible paths to happier and more fulfilling careers in law. Eschewing a one-size-fits-all approach, it shows how maximizing our chances for achieving happiness depends on understanding our own personality types, values, strengths, and interests. Covering everything from brain chemistry and the science of happiness to the workings of the modern law firm, Nancy Levit and Doug Linder provide invaluable insights for both aspiring and working lawyers. For law students, they offer surprising suggestions for selecting a law school that maximizes your long-term happiness prospects. For those about to embark on a legal career, they tell you what happiness research says about which potential jobs hold the most promise. For working lawyers, they offer a handy toolboxâ€“a set of easily understandable stepsâ€“that can boost career happiness. Finally, for firm managers, they offer a range of approaches for remaking a firm into a more satisfying workplace. Read this book and you will know whether you are more likely to be a happy lawyer at age 30 or age 60, why you can tell a lot about a firm from looking at its walls and windows, whether a 10 percent raise or a new office with a view does more for your happiness, and whether the happiness prospects are better in large or small firms. No book can guarantee a happier career, but for lawyers of all ages and stripes, The Happy Lawyer may give you your best shot.
The Happy Lawyer: Making a Good Life in the Law.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32263
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Happy Lawyer: Making a Good Life in the Law
- 2017-07-14The Happy Lawyer Making A Good Life In The Law
- 2017-06-15The Happy Lawyer Making A Good Life In The Law
- 2014-04-12The Happy Lawyer: Making a Good Life in the Law
- 2017-12-18[PDF] The Law-Making Process (Law in Context)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] The law of attraction:Blueprint:The most effective step by step guide to get what you want, reach your goals and manifest abundance in your life. (law ... manifest abundance, desire, plain, simple)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Law of Reinsurance
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Law of Business Organizations: A Concise Overview of German Corporate Law [German] - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Law and Economics of Corporate Governance: Changing Perspectives
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Law of Tax-Exempt Healthcare Organizations (Wiley Nonprofit Law, Finance and Management Series)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Law and Business of International Project Finance
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Law of Corporate Finance: General Principles and EU Law - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] The Law of Success In Sixteen Lessons by Napoleon Hill [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Law of Energy for Sustainable Development (IUCN Academy of Environmental Law Research Studies) (v. 1)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Law and Ethics of Restitution
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Law of the Garbage Truck: How to Respond to People Who Dump on You, and How to Stop Dumping on Others
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Law in Nazi Germany: Ideology, Opportunism, and the Perversion of Justice
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Law of Fundraising
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Law of Shipbuilding Contracts, 4 edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.