Posted on 2017-10-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Hugh G. Byrne PhD | Category: Self-development | Language: English | Page: 224 | ISBN: 1626252378 | ISBN13: 9781626252370 |
Description: Bad habits can take a hefty toll on your health and happiness. In The Here-and-Now Habit, mindfulness expert Hugh Byrne provides powerful practices based in mindfulness and neuroscience to help you rewire your brain and finally break the habits that are holding you back from a meaningful life. Have you found yourself doing something and thinking, Why do I keep doing this? We all have an unhealthy habitâ€”or two, or three. Yours may be as simple as wasting time on the Internet, constantly checking your e-mail, or spending too much time in front of the TV. Or, it may be more serious, like habitual drinking, emotional overeating, constant self-criticism, or chronic worrying. Whatever your harmful habit isâ€”you have the power to break it. The Here-and-Now-Habit provides proven-effective techniques to help you stop existing on autopilot and start living in the here and now. Youâ€™ll learn how to cultivate mindfulness to calm and focus your mind, be aware of thoughts without identifying with them or believing they are true, deal with difficult emotions, and clarify your own intentions regarding unhealthy habits by asking yourself, What do I want? How important is it to me to make this change? By learning to pay attention to your thoughts and actions in the moment, youâ€™ll discover how to let go of old patterns and create healthier habits and ways of living that will make you feel good about yourself. And when you feel good about you, you can do just about anything.
The Here-and-Now Habit: How Mindfulness Can Help You Break Unhealthy Habits Once and for All.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32388
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Here-and-Now Habit: How Mindfulness Can Help You Break Unhealthy Habits Once and for All [Audiobook]
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Reinventing the Meal: How Mindfulness Can Help You Slow Down, Savor the Moment, and Reconnect with the Ritual of Eating
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Emotional Habits: The 7 Things Resilient People Do Differently (And How They Can Help You Succeed in Business and Life)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] The 100 Best Business Books of All Time: What They Say, Why They Matter, and How They Can Help You,2 edition
- 2017-10-04[PDF] The 100 Best Business Books of All Time: What They Say, Why They Matter, and How They Can Help You
- 2017-01-09[PDF] The 100 Best Business Books of All Time: What They Say, Why They Matter, and How They Can Help You,2 edition
- 2014-06-10Practising Happiness: How Mindfulness Can Free You From Psychological Traps and Help You Build the Life You Want
- 2019-02-21Attached The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find - And Keep - Love [Audi
- 2019-01-30Attached The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find - And Keep - Love [Audi...
- 2018-10-08Tell Me What You Want The Science of Sexual Desire and How It Can Help You Improve Your Sex Life
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Hormone Diet: A 3-Step Program to Help You Lose Weight, Gain Strength, and Live Younger Longer
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Bad Choices: How Algorithms Can Help You Think Smarter and Live Happier
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Best of Both Worlds: How Mothers Can Find Full-time Satisfaction in Part-time Work
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Healthy Halogen Cookbook: Over 150 Recipes to Help You Eat Well, Feel Good - and Stay That Way
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Primer: How DBT Can Inform Clinical Practice
- 2017-11-24[PDF] The Boomer Retirement Time Bomb: How Companies Can Avoid the Fallout from the Coming Skills Shortage
- 2017-11-02[PDF] The Red Cross (Community Connections: How Do They Help?)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] The Salvation Army (Community Connections: How Do They Help?)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.