Posted on 2018-01-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Fabrice D. Rouah | Category: Finances and Money | Language: English | Page: 432 | ISBN: 1118548256 | ISBN13: 9781118548257 |
Description: [img]2773138[/img] [center][b] Fabrice D. Rouah, "The Heston Model and Its Extensions in Matlab and C#" [/b] 2013 | ISBN-10: 1118548256 | 432 pages | | 18 MB [/center] Tap into the power of the most popular stochastic volatility model for pricing equity derivatives Since its introduction in 1993, the Heston model has become a popular model for pricing equity derivatives, and the most popular stochastic volatility model in financial engineering. This vital resource provides a thorough derivation of the original model, and includes the most important extensions and refinements that have allowed the model to produce option prices that are more accurate and volatility surfaces that better reflect market conditions. The book?s material is drawn from research papers and many of the models covered and the computer codes are unavailable from other sources. The book is light on theory and instead highlights the implementation of the models. All of the models found here have been coded in Matlab and C#. This reliable resource offers an understanding of how the original model was derived from Ricatti equations, and shows how to implement implied and local volatility, Fourier methods applied to the model, numerical integration schemes, parameter estimation, simulation schemes, American options, the Heston model with timeâ€“dependent parameters, finite difference methods for the Heston PDE, the Greeks, and the double Heston model. A groundbreaking book dedicated to the exploration of the Heston modelâ€”a popular model for pricing equity derivatives Includes a companion website, which explores the Heston model and its extensions all coded in Matlab and C# Written by Fabrice Douglas Rouah a quantitative analyst who specializes in financial modeling for derivatives for pricing and risk management Engaging and informative, this is the first book to deal exclusively with the Heston Model and includes code in Matlab and C# for pricing under the model, as well as code for parameter estimation, simulation, finite difference methods, American options, and more.
The Heston Model and its Extensions in Matlab and C#, + Website.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35062
- 2017-10-24[PDF] The Heston Model and Its Extensions in VBA (Wiley Finance)
- 2014-01-05The Heston Model and Its Extensions in Matlab and C#
- 2017-10-10[PDF] The Cox Model and Its Applications (SpringerBriefs in Statistics) - Removed
- 2017-10-31[PDF] The Linear Model and Hypothesis: A General Unifying Theory - Removed
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Multiple Family Therapy: The Marlborough Model and Its Wider Applications (Systemic Thinking and Practice Series)
- 2019-01-14The Cox Model and Its Applications
- 2019-01-10The Cox Model and Its Applications
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Pinch Technique and its Applications to Non-Abelian Gauge Theories (Cambridge Monographs on Particle Physics, Nuclear Physics and Cosmology)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Large Sieve and its Applications: Arithmetic Geometry, Random Walks and Discrete Groups (Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Cultural Landscape and Heritage Paradox: Protection and Development of the Dutch Archaeological-Historical Landscape and its European Dimension ... Press - Landscape and Heritage Research)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Use Case and Smart Grid Architecture Model Approach: The IEC 62559-2 Use Case Template and the SGAM applied in various domains (SpringerBriefs in Energy)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Santa Fe Trail: Its History, Legends, and Lore
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Skyrme Model: Fundamentals Methods Applications (Springer Series in Nuclear and Particle Physics)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Art of Haiku: Its History through Poems and Paintings by Japanese Masters
- 2018-01-19[PDF] The Evolution of Englishes: The Dynamic Model and beyond
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The Hall Effect and Its Applications - Removed
- 2018-01-13[PDF] The Pineal Gland and its Endocrine Role (Nato Science Series A:) - Removed
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Postcolonial City and its Subjects: London, Nairobi, Bombay (Routledge Research in Postcolonial Literatures)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] The House of Medici: Its Rise and Fall
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.