Posted on 2017-11-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Rudolf Nieuwenhuys | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 3540346848 |
Description: The present edition of The Human Central Nervous System differs considerably from its predecessors. In previous editions, the text was essentially confined to a section dealing with the various functional systems of the brain. This section, which has been rewritten and updated, is now preceded by 15 newly written chapters, which introduce the pictorial material of the gross anatomy, the blood vessels and meninges and the microstructure of its various parts and deal with the development, topography and functional anatomy of the spinal cord, the brain stem and the cerebellum, the diencephalon and the telencephalon. Great pains have been taken to cover the most recent concepts and data. As suggested by the front cover, there is a focus on the evolutionary development of the human brain. Throughout the text numerous correlations with neuropathology and clinical n- rology have been made. After much thought, we decided to replace the full Latin terminology, cherished in all previous editions, with English and Anglicized Latin terms. It has been an emotional farewell from beautiful terms such as decussatio hipposideriformis W- nekinkii and pontes grisei caudatolenticulares. Not only the text, but also the p- torial material has been extended and brought into harmony with the present state of knowledge. More than 230 new illustrations have been added and many others have been revised. The number of macroscopical sections through the brain has been extended considerably. Together, these illustrations now comprise a complete and convenient atlas for interpreting neuroimaging studies.
The Human Central Nervous System: A Synopsis and Atlas (4th edition).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33676
- 2018-11-28The Human Central Nervous System A Synopsis and Atlas
- 2012-01-20The Human Central Nervous System: A Synopsis and Atlas - Christiaan Van Huijzen
- 2018-01-20[PDF] The Brain Atlas: A Visual Guide to the Human Central Nervous System,4th edition
- 2017-12-22[PDF] The Brain Atlas: A Visual Guide to the Human Central Nervous System
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Clinical Neuroembryology: Development and Developmental Disorders of the Human Central Nervous System - Removed
- 2009-07-21Clinical Neuroembryology: Development and Developmental Disorders of the Human Central Nervous System
- 2009-04-23The Human Central Nervous System
- 2017-11-24[PDF] The Professional Pastry Chef: Fundamentals of Baking and Pastry, 4th Edition
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Atlas of Human Central Nervous System Development : The Human Brain During the Third Trimester
- 2017-10-22[PDF] The Human Brain During the Early First Trimester (Atlas of Human Central Nervous System Development)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] OCT in Central Nervous System Diseases: The Eye as a Window to the Brain
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Metabolic and Degenerative Diseases of the Central Nervous System: Pathology, Biochemistry, and Genetics
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Tumors of the Pediatric Central Nervous System
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Axonal Regeneration in the Central Nervous System (Neurological Disease and Therapy)
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Metabolic and Degenerative Diseases of the Central Nervous System: Pathology, Biochemistry, and Genetics
- 2013-03-05The Human Brain During the Early First Trimester (Atlas of Human Central Nervous System Development) (repost)
- 2012-05-24The Human Brain During the Third Trimester (Atlas of Human Central Nervous System Development) by Shirley A. Bayer (Repost)
- 2009-07-25The Human Brain During the Second Trimester (Atlas of Human Central Nervous System Development) by Shirley A. Bayer - Removed
- 2009-07-13The Human Brain During the Early First Trimester (Atlas of Human Central Nervous System Development) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.