Posted on 2018-01-11, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ion Boldea | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 845 | ISBN: 1420066684 | ISBN13: 9781420066685 |
Description: Developments in power electronics and digital control have made the rugged, low-cost, high-performance induction machine the popular choice of electric generator/motor in many industries. As the induction machine proves to be an efficient power solution for the flexible, distributed systems of the near future, the dynamic worldwide market continues to grow. It is imperative that engineers have a solid grasp of the complex issues of analysis and design associated with these devices. The Induction Machines Design Handbook, Second Edition satisfies this need, providing a comprehensive, self-contained, and up-to-date reference on single- and three-phase induction machines in constant and variable speed applications. Picking up where the first edition left off, this book taps into the authorsâ€™ considerable field experience to fortify and summarize the rich existing literature on the subject. Without drastically changing the effective logical structure and content of the original text, this second edition acknowledges notable theoretical and practical developments in the field that have occurred during the eight years since the first publication. It makes corrections and/or improvements to text, formulae, and figures. New material includes: * Introduction of more realistic specifications and reworked numerical calculations in some of the examples * Changes in terminology * Discussion of some novel issues, with illustrative results from recent literature * New and updated photos * Data on new mild magnetic materials (metglass) * An industrial "sinusoidal" two-phase winding * Illustrations of finite element method airgap flux density * Enhanced presentations of unbalanced voltage and new harmonic-rich voltage supply IM performance * Discussion of stator (multiconductor) winding skin effect by finite element method * Broad coverage of induction machines includes applications, principles and topologies, and materials, with numerical examples, analysis of transient behavior waveforms and digital simulations, and design sample cases. The authors address both standard and new subjects of induction machines in a way that will be both practically useful and inspirational for the future endeavors of professionals and students alike.
The Induction Machines Design Handbook, Second Edition (Electric Power Engineering Series).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35234
- 2013-02-10The Induction Machines Design Handbook, Second Edition (repost) - Removed
- 2011-02-09The Induction Machines Design Handbook, Second Edition - Removed
- 2011-02-05The Induction Machines Design Handbook, Second Edition - Removed
- 2010-12-12The Induction Machines Design Handbook, Second Edition - Removed
- 2010-10-12The Induction Machines Design Handbook (Second Edition)
- 2010-10-12The Induction Machines Design Handbook (Second Edition) - Removed
- 2010-10-09The Induction Machines Design Handbook, Second Edition - Removed
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Electrical Energy Systems, Second Edition (Electric Power Engineering Series)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Computational Methods for Electric Power Systems, Second Edition (Electric Power Engineering Series, CRC Press)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Linear Synchronous Motors: Transportation and Automation Systems, Second Edition (Electric Power Engineering Series)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] The Transforms and Applications Handbook, Second Edition (Electrical Engineering Handbook)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Biomedical Quality Auditor Handbook, Second Edition
- 2017-11-18[PDF] The Physician Employment Contract Handbook, Second Edition:: A Guide to Structuring Equitable Arrangements
- 2017-11-03[PDF] The Essential Burn Unit Handbook, Second Edition
- 2017-11-02[PDF] The Essential Garden Design Workbook: Second Edition
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The Certified Quality Technician Handbook, Second Edition
- 2017-10-23[PDF] The Certified Quality Inspector Handbook, Second Edition
- 2017-10-21[PDF] The Mixing Engineer's Handbook, Second Edition
- 2011-11-28The Induction Machines Design Handbook (Repost) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.