[PDF] The Interpersonal Neurobiology of Group Psychotherapy and Group Process (The New International Library of Group Analysis)
Posted on 2017-10-04, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Susan P. Gantt and Bonnie Badenoch | Publisher: Karnac Books | Category: Self-development | Language: English | Page: 240 | ISBN: 1780491778 | ISBN13: 9781780491776 |
Description: Might it be possible that neuroscience, in particular interpersonal neurobiology, can illuminate the unique ways that group processes collaborate with and enhance the brains natural developmental and repairing processes? This book brings together the work of twelve contemporary group therapists and practitioners who are exploring this possibility through applying the principles of interpersonal neurobiology (IPNB) to a variety of approaches to group therapy and experiential learning groups. IPNBs focus on how human beings shape one anothers brains throughout the life span makes it a natural fit for those of us who are involved in bringing people together so that, through their interactions, they may better understand and transform their own deeper mind and relational patterns. Group is a unique context that can trigger, amplify, contain, and provide resonance for a broad range of human experiences, creating robust conditions for changing the brain. The chapters included here introduce and highlight the theoretical and research literatures from an IPNB perspective, especially the newer understandings of brain plasticity, mirror neurons, the autonomic nervous system, implicit and explicit memory, affect regulation and the relation between attachment and brain development. Building on these understandings, the authors elaborate on work with varying types of groups as seen through an IPNB lens, for example how systems-centered therapy creates a rich neurobiological climate that supports integration how childrens groups can help with sensory motor, psychological, and interpersonal development how using an IPNB frame enables couples groups to attain more solid interpersonal regulation and how experiential learning groups can transform implicit memory.
The Interpersonal Neurobiology of Group Psychotherapy and Group Process (The New International Library of Group Analysis).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32055
- 2012-02-12Old Pine Bar - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2012-02-12Morris Chair - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The New International Financial System: Analyzing the Cumulative Impact of Regulatory Reform (World Scientific Studies in International Economics)
- 2017-11-06[PDF] USA Mathematical Olympiads 1972-1986 Problems and Solutions (Anneli Lax New Mathematical Library)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] The New Informants: Betrayal of Confidentiality in Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Nationalism and the Body Politic: Psychoanalysis and the Rise of Ethnocentrism and Xenophobia (New International Library of Group Analysis)
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The New Space: Movement and Experience in Viennese Modern Architecture
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The New Paradigm for Financial Markets: The Credit Crisis of 2008 and What It Means
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Social Unconscious in Persons, Groups and Societies (New International Library of Group Analysis)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The New Bohemians: Cool and Collected Homes
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The New Encyclopedia of Southern Culture: Volume 4: Myth, Manners, and Memory
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The New Democratic Federalism for Europe: Functional, Overlapping, and Competing Jurisdictions (Studies in Fiscal Federalism and State-Local Finance)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The New York Schools of Music and the Visual Arts (Studies in Contemporary Music and Culture)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The New Politics of Immigration and the End of Settler Societies
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The New Midwest: A Guide to Contemporary Fiction of the Great Lakes, Great Plains, and Rust Belt
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Models, Algorithms and Technologies for Network Analysis: From the Third International Conference on Network Analysis (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The New York City Subway System (Building America: Then and Now)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.