[PDF] The Law of Energy for Sustainable Development (IUCN Academy of Environmental Law Research Studies) (v. 1)
Posted on 2018-01-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Adrian J. Bradbrook | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Environmental Engineering | Language: English | Page: 630 | ISBN: 0521845254 | ISBN13: 9780521845250 |
Description: In November 2003, the Commission on Environmental Law (CEL) of IUCN (International Union for the Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources) launched a new scholarly network of environmental law faculties and professors: the IUCN Academy of Environmental Law. The IUCN Academy, a consortium of specialized research centers in university law faculties worldwide, constitutes a learned society examining how law advances a just society that values and conserves nature. As part of the Academy's mandate, a significant topic of interregional research will be identified each year and the results presented at an annual meeting and published for wide dissemination. The timely and challenging research focus for 2003 was "The Law of Energy for Sustainable Development." This volume comprises the contributions of the 2003 conference.
The Law of Energy for Sustainable Development (IUCN Academy of Environmental Law Research Studies) (v. 1).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35205
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Assessment of Hydrogen Energy for Sustainable Development (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series C: Environmental Security)
- 2011-12-31The Law of Energy for Sustainable Development
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Evaluating Climate Change Action for Sustainable Development
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The New Triple Constraints for Sustainable Projects, Programs, and Portfolios
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Balanced Growth: Finding Strategies for Sustainable Development (Management for Professionals)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Computational Intelligent Data Analysis for Sustainable Development (Chapman & Hall/CRC Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Series)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Engaging Stakeholders in Education for Sustainable Development at University Level (World Sustainability Series)
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Moving Millions: Transport Strategies for Sustainable Development in Megacities (Alliance for Global Sustainability Bookseries)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Biogeochemical Cycles in Globalization and Sustainable Development (Springer Praxis Books / Environmental Sciences)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Energy Policies for Sustainable Development Strategies: The Case of Nigeria (Frontiers in African Business Research)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Images of the Future City: Time and Space For Sustainable Development
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Education for Sustainable Development in Further Education: Embedding Sustainability into Teaching, Learning and the Curriculum
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Urban Structure in Hot Arid Environments: Strategies for Sustainable Development (The Urban Book Series)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Schooling for Sustainable Development Across the Pacific
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Forest Strategy: Strategic Management and Sustainable Development for the Forest Sector
- 2017-10-25[PDF] 2004 New and Renewable Energy Technologies for Sustainable Development: Evora, Protugal, 28 June-1 July 2004
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Schooling for Sustainable Development:: A Focus on Australia, New Zealand, and the Oceanic Region
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Energy, Resources and Welfare: Exploration of Social Frameworks for Sustainable Development
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Energy, Resources and Welfare: Exploration of Social Frameworks for Sustainable Development
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.