[PDF] The Mediterranean Diet: Unlock the Mediterranean Secrets to Health and Weight Loss with Easy and Delicious Recipes
Posted on 2018-02-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John Chatham | Category: Cooking | Language: English | Page: 114 | ISBN: 1623151007 | ISBN13: 9781623151003 |
Description: The Mediterranean Diet is a widely respected and highly acclaimed diet based on the food and lifestyles common to the people of Greece, Crete and coastal Italy. The Mediterranean Diet has garnered significant attention from both the public and the medical community, including endorsement by the Mayo Clinic and The New England Journal of Medicine. In addition to being a healthy, extremely effective way of losing weight, the Mediterranean diet is considered an effective means of avoiding or reversing many health issues, such as obesity, pre-Diabetes, and cardiovascular issues. On 2/25/2013, The New England Journal of Medicine reported, "Mediterranean diet supplemented with either extra-virgin olive oil or nuts resulted in an absolute risk reduction of approximately 3 major cardiovascular events per 1000 person-years, for a relative risk reduction of approximately 30%, among high-risk persons who were initially free of cardiovascular disease." Based on the findings by The New England Journal of Medicine, The New York Times reported, "About 30 percent of heart attacks, strokes and deaths from heart disease can be prevented in people at high risk if they switch to a Mediterranean diet rich in olive oil, nuts, beans, fish, fruits and vegetables, and even drink wine with meals, a large and rigorous new study has found. The findings, published on The New England Journal of Medicine's Web site on Monday, were based on the first major clinical trial to measure the diet's effect on heart risks. The magnitude of the diet's benefits startled experts. The study ended early, after almost five years, because the results were so clear it was considered unethical to continue." The Mediterranean diet encourages meals which consist largely of healthy foods such as whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, olive oil and other healthy fats, fish and seafood, nuts, legumes and dairy products. Meat and poultry are kept to a minimum, and foods are prepared in ways that maximize their health benefit, including sauteing, broiling, roasting and grilling. The Mediterranean diet is very low in saturated fats, yet provides a high-protein, high-fiber diet rich in vitamins, minerals, and Omega 3s. The Mediterranean diet focuses on healthy ingredients and preparation, rather than reducing what you eat or counting calories. The biggest difference with respect to other diets is that the Mediterranean diet leaves one feeling comfortably full, rather than hungry, as most diets do. As a result, adherents to the Mediterranean diet are more successful in losing and maintaining their ideal weight, and enjoy higher energy, more restful sleep, and better overall health. Extensively researched, The Mediterranean Diet explains the fundamental concepts of the Mediterranean diet in easy-to-understand language, and provides expert tips, guidelines, recipes, and even meal plans for maximizing your success in achieving your ideal weight and health.
The Mediterranean Diet: Unlock the Mediterranean Secrets to Health and Weight Loss with Easy and Delicious Recipes.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35872
- 2016-10-25Paleo Diet For Weight Loss With Over 50 Delicious Recipes
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Big Book of Health and Fitness: A Practical Guide to Diet, Exercise, Healthy Aging, Illness Prevention, and Sexual Well-Being
- 2019-02-17The Farm Home Cookbook Wholesome and Delicious Recipes from the Land (True PDF)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Reticuloendothelial System in Health and Disease: Functions and Characteristics (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] The Every Day Gourmet: Quick and Healthy Recipes from Around the World
- 2017-12-10[PDF] The Human Body in Health and Disease
- 2017-11-12[PDF] The Heart Structure In Health and Disease
- 2017-11-09[PDF] The Everyday Wok Cookbook: Simple and Satisfying Recipes for the Most Versatile Pan in Your Kitchen
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The Encyclopedia of Senior Health and Well-Being (Facts on File Library of Health & Living)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] The Aging Kidney in Health and Disease - Removed
- 2017-04-05[PDF] The Popsicle Cookbook: Ice Pop and Popsicle Recipes for 50 Delicious Frozen Desserts
- 2017-04-05[PDF] The Mad Cow Crisis: Health and the Public Good
- 2017-02-10[PDF] The Heart Structure In Health and Disease
- 2017-02-09[PDF] The Aging Kidney in Health and Disease
- 2017-01-09[PDF] The Human Body in Health and Disease
- 2013-09-16The 12 Secrets Of Health and Happiness (Repost)
- 2013-07-25The 12 Secrets Of Health and Happiness (repost) - Removed
- 2011-03-24The 12 Secrets Of Health and Happiness
- 2011-03-08The 12 Secrets Of Health and Happiness
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.