Posted on 2017-10-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Willy Obrist | Publisher: Karnac Books | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 128 | ISBN: 1782200800 | ISBN13: 9781782200802 |
Description: Since the early 1970s, Willy Obrist has been working on the neglected theory of C.G. Jungs depth psychology, incorporating it into modern knowledge about living organisms, and reflecting on the consequences of Jungs discovery for our world view and religion. What is new about the present study is that Obrist approaches the religious metamorphosis from the perspective of the evolution of consciousness itself. The result of his exploration made the author realize that the development of European consciousness was not just an accidental historical process but a true evolutionary step: a "mega mutation" of consciousness. In this process, the basic parameter of the mythical understanding of our world was overcome and replaced by a completely new world view which after the discovery of the unconscious by Freud and Jung was founded on scientific results empirically proved. This enables humanity to transcend the dilemma between knowledge and faith and to find a new understanding of "matter and mind" that is adequate to todays knowledge of nature. From this point of view, a radically new access to spirituality and ethics
The Mutation of European Consciousness and Spirituality: From the Mythical to the Modern.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32857
- 2017-12-09[PDF] The New Science of Psychedelics: At the Nexus of Culture, Consciousness, and Spirituality
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Biosemiotic Medicine: Healing in the World of Meaning (Studies in Neuroscience, Consciousness and Spirituality) - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Modern World-System I: Capitalist Agriculture and the Origins of the European World-Economy in the Sixteenth Century
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Modern World-System II: Mercantilism and the Consolidation of the European World-Economy, 1600-1750
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Meditation - Neuroscientific Approaches and Philosophical Implications (Studies in Neuroscience, Consciousness and Spirituality)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] European Weapons and Armour: From the Renaissance to the Industrial Revolution
- 2018-07-28The Encyclopedia of European Migration and Minorities From the Seventeenth Century to the Present
- 2018-01-31[PDF] John Vachon's America: Photographs and Letters from the Depression to World War II
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Locke on Personal Identity: Consciousness and Concernment (Princeton Monographs in Philosophy).
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Modern Library: The Two Hundred Best Novels in English Since 1950. Carmen Callil and Colm T[ibn
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Bazin at Work: Major Essays and Reviews From the Forties and Fifties
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Modern Child and the Flexible Labour Market: Early Childhood Education and Care (Studies in Childhood and Youth) - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Fly: True Stories of Adventure and Courage from the Airmen of World War 2
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Art Deco Architecture Design, Decoration and Detail from the Twenties and Thirties
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Mathematical Olympiads 1998-1999: Problems and Solutions from Around the World (MAA Problem Book Series)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Other-Wordly: words both strange and lovely from around the world
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Art Deco Architecture Design, Decoration and Detail from the Twenties and Thirties
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Traditional Oil Painting: Advanced Techniques and Concepts from the Renaissance to the Present
- 2017-12-31[PDF] The Modern Salad: Innovative New American and International Recipes Inspired by Burma's Iconic Tea Leaf Salad
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.