Posted on 2017-10-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Paul Nathan | Category: Finances and Money | Language: English | Page: 208 | ISBN: 1118043227 | ISBN13: 9781118043226 |
Description: The guide to returning to a gold standard All that glitters is gold and gold has never glittered so much as it has in the last decade, reaching staggering new prices in recent years. The definitive modern argument to returning to a gold standard, The New Gold Standard succinctly and clearly explains the nature of sound money, the causes and cures of inflation and deflation, the importance of fiscal responsibility within a sound monetary system, and the reasons for recessions and depressions. Little has been written beyond academic histories of the gold standard, but gold standard expert Paul Nathan fills that void for the first time Written for beginning and professional investors, the book provides guidance on how a gold standard will strengthen the dollar, reduce debt, and help stabilize the economy, offering easily applied strategies for investing in gold now and in the future The degree of depressions and recessions and the boom bust cycle can be avoided with a sustainable, stable monetary policy The international return to gold is not a fad but a sign of a world in monetary transition As long as governments continue to print money and deficits continue to rise, gold will be a hot commodity. As inflation creeps up, more and more talk will turn to returning to some version of the gold standard, and The New Gold Standard is the first major work to explicitly address the challenges and benefits of such a move.
The New Gold Standard: Rediscovering the Power of Gold to Protect and Grow Wealth.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32693
- 2017-12-20[PDF] The Power of Tantra: Religion, Sexuality and the Politics of South Asian Studies (Library of Modern Religion)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] The Power of Knowledge: How Information and Technology Made the Modern World
- 2017-10-03[PDF] The Power Paradox: How We Gain and Lose Influence
- 2017-04-14[PDF] The Power to Compete: An Economist and an Entrepreneur on Revitalizing Japan in the Global Economy
- 2017-01-14[PDF] The Power of Knowledge: How Information and Technology Made the Modern World
- 2017-11-06[PDF] The Network Imperative: How to Survive and Grow in the Age of Digital Business Models
- 2012-02-01The Power of Renewables: Opportunities and Challenges for China and the United States - The Power
- 2011-09-24The Power of Renewables: Opportunities and Challenges for China and the United States
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Paper War: Morality, Print Culture, and Power in Colonial New South Wales
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Power of Thinking Differently: An Imaginative Guide to Creativity, Change, and the Discovery of New Ideas
- 2017-12-01[PDF] The Power of Strategy Innovation: A New Way of Linking Creativity and Strategic Planning to Discover Great Business Opportunities
- 2017-11-24[PDF] New Gold-Catalyzed Reactions and Applications for the Synthesis of Alkaloids (Springer Theses)
- 2017-10-22[PDF] The Power of Fifty Bits: The New Science of Turning Good Intentions into Positive Results
- 2017-10-15[PDF] The Power of Disorder: Ritual Elements in Mark's Passion Narrative (The Library of New Testament Studies)
- 2017-04-07[PDF] The Power Broker: Robert Moses and the Fall of New York
- 2017-02-10[PDF] The Power Broker: Robert Moses and the Fall of New York
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Power of Positive Deviance: How Unlikely Innovators Solve the World's Toughest Problems
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Power of Positive Destruction: How to Turn a Business Idea into a Revolution [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Power of Positive Living
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.