Posted on 2017-12-09, by luongquocchinh.
Author: David Jay Brown | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 352 | ISBN: 1594774927 | ISBN13: 9781594774928 |
Description: What does the future hold for humanity, and can psychedelics help take us there? â€¢ Shares insights from the authorâ€™s discussions with Terence McKenna, Edgar Mitchell, Rupert Sheldrake, Deepak Chopra, Candace Pert, and others â€¢ Investigates the role of psychedelics in lucid dreaming, sex and pleasure enhancement, morphic field theory, the survival of consciousness, encounters with nonhuman beings, and the interface between science and spirituality For as long as humanity has existed, we have used psychedelics to raise our levels of consciousness and seek healing first in the form of visionary plants such as cannabis and now with the addition of human-created psychedelics such as LSD and MDMA. These substances have inspired spiritual awakenings, artistic and literary works, technological and scientific innovation, and even political revolutions. But what does the future hold for humanity and can psychedelics help take us there? Sharing insights from his discussions with luminaries such as Terence McKenna, Edgar Mitchell, Candace Pert, Deepak Chopra, Andrew Weil, Jerry Garcia, Albert Hofmann, Annie Sprinkle, and Rupert Sheldrake, author David Jay Brown explores the revelations brought about through his psychedelic experiences and his work with visionaries of the psychedelic and scientific communities. He investigates the role of psychedelics in lucid dreaming, time travel, sex and pleasure enhancement, morphic field theory, the survival of consciousness after death, encounters with nonhuman beings, and the interface between science and spirituality. Examining the ability of psychedelic drugs to incite creativity, neurogenesis, and the evolution of consciousness, he explains that they are messengers from the plant world designed to help elevate our awareness and sense of interconnectedness. Revealing not only what psychedelics can teach us about ourselves and the world around us, Brown also shows how they are preparing humanity for a future of enlightened minds and worlds beyond our solar system.
The New Science of Psychedelics: At the Nexus of Culture, Consciousness, and Spirituality.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34206
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The Mutation of European Consciousness and Spirituality: From the Mythical to the Modern
- 2017-12-01[PDF] The Production of Culture: Media and the Urban Arts (Feminist Perspective on Communication)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] The Psychic Home: Psychoanalysis, consciousness and the human soul
- 2017-02-16[PDF] The Psychic Home: Psychoanalysis, consciousness and the human soul
- 2018-09-02How to Change Your Mind; What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence
- 2018-01-08[PDF] The Nature of Classification: Relationships and Kinds in the Natural Sciences (New Directions in the Philosophy of Science) - Removed
- 2017-12-11[PDF] A New Science: The Discovery of Religion in the Age of Reason
- 2017-01-12[PDF] The Nature of Classification: Relationships and Kinds in the Natural Sciences (New Directions in the Philosophy of Science)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Forensic Laboratory Handbook: Procedures and Practice (Forensic Science and Medicine)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Evolving Relationship between Economy and Environment: Theory and the Japanese Experience (Evolutionary Economics and Social Complexity Science)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Age of Perversion: Desire and Technology in Psychoanalysis and Culture (Psychoanalysis in a New Key Book Series)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Tao of Twitter, Revised and Expanded New Edition: Changing Your Life and Business 140 Characters at a Time
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Upstarts: How Uber, Airbnb, and the Killer Companies of the New Silicon Valley Are Changing the World [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Upstarts: How Uber, Airbnb, and the Killer Companies of the New Silicon Valley Are Changing the World
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Great Convergence: Information Technology and the New Globalization
- 2018-01-13[PDF] The Memory Illusion: Remembering, Forgetting, and the Science of False Memory
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Changing Body: Health, Nutrition, and Human Development in the Western World since 1700 (New Approaches to Economic and Social History)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Internet in China: Cyberspace and Civil Society (Routledge Studies in New Media and Cyberculture)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Expectant Father: Facts, Tips, and Advice for Dads-to-Be (New Father Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.