Posted on 2018-01-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Thomas Andrew Waigh | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 624 | ISBN: 1118449940 | ISBN13: 9781118449943 |
Description: This fullcolour undergraduate textbook, based on a two semester course, presents the fundamentals of biological physics, introducing essential modern topics that include cells, polymers, polyelectrolytes, membranes, liquid crystals, phase transitions, selfassembly, photonics, fluid mechanics, motility, chemical kinetics, enzyme kinetics, systems biology, nerves, physiology, the senses, and the brain. The comprehensive coverage, featuring indepth explanations of recent rapid developments, demonstrates this to be one of the most diverse of modern scientific disciplines. The Physics of Living Processes: A Mesoscopic Approach is comprised of five principal sections: Building Blocks Soft Condensed Matter Techniques in Biology Experimental Techniques Systems Biology Spikes, Brains and the Senses The unique focus is predominantly on the mesoscale structures on length scales between those of atoms and the macroscopic behaviour of whole organisms. The connections between molecules and their emergent biological phenomena provide a novel integrated perspective on biological physics, making this an important text across a variety of scientific disciplines including biophysics, physics, physical chemistry, chemical engineering and bioengineering. An extensive set of worked tutorial questions are included, which will equip the reader with a range of new physical tools to approach problems in the life sciences from medicine, pharmaceutical science and agriculture.
The Physics of Living Processes: A Mesoscopic Approach.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35756
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Physics of Living Systems (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics) - Removed
- 2017-11-27[PDF] The Physics of Warm Nuclei: With Analogies to Mesoscopic Systems (Oxford Studies in Nuclear Physics)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Physics of Warm Nuclei: With Analogies to Mesoscopic Systems (Oxford Studies in Nuclear Physics)
- 2011-09-01Plasmas and Fluids by Panel on the Physics of Plasmas and Fluids
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The Physics of Liquid Crystals (The International Series of Monographs on Physics)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Physics of War: From Arrows to Atoms
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Physics of Atoms and Quanta: Introduction to Experiments and Theory (Advanced Texts in Physics) - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Physics of Block Copolymers (Oxford Science Publications)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Physics of Microfabrication - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Physics of Time Asymmetry
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Physics of Phase Transitions: Concepts and Applications
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Physics of Phase Transitions: Concepts and Applications (Advanced Texts in Physics (Hardcover)) - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Physics of Low-dimensional Semiconductors: An Introduction 1st Edition
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Physics of Amorphous Solids
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Physics of Electronic and Atomic Collisions: Proceedings of the XIX International Conference, Whistler, Canada, July 1995 (AIP Conference Proceedings)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Physics and Astronomy of Science Fiction: Understanding Interstellar Travel, Teleportation, Time Travel, Alien Life and Other Genre Fixtures
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Physics and Chemistry of Inorganic Clathrates (Springer Series in Materials Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-20[PDF] The Physics of Solids
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The Dolce Diet: Living Lean
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.