Posted on 2017-12-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Thomas M. Sterner | Category: Occultism | Language: English | Page: 100 | ISBN: 0977657205 | ISBN13: 9780977657209 |
Description: Present moment awareness is an essential ingredient in life if one expects to experience any degree of authentic peace and contentment. It has been acknowledged for centuries as the cornerstone of spiritual awakening in all traditions of Eastern thought. In the West, however, it is still a relatively unrecognized concept of living. The Western mind is always restless, never content with the moment. Its internal dialogue is always firing off thoughts filled with emotional content and pulling the individual out of the present and into the past or future. But individuals raised in Western culture are becoming increasingly more aware of their overall sense of mental exhaustion, their lack of discipline and their inability to focus on demand. They are willing to expend the energy necessary to experience inner peace and a quiet mind that is waiting to follow the direction of their will. They are realizing that the endless struggle to fulfill the insatiable appetite of instant gratification is fruitless and tiresome at best. They are ripe for a new path in life and eager for a new set of instructions. This is the purpose of The Practicing Mind. It comprehensively deals with helping the individual understand exactly what present moment awareness is, how we are raised in a manner contradictory to this, and how we change our mindset to make this a part of our daily living. This book is accessible to readers of all philosophical backgrounds. Regardless of your perspective, you will find the book's insights most compelling.
The Practicing Mind: Bringing Discipline and Focus Into Your Life.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34722
- 2012-06-29The Practicing Mind: Bringing Discipline and Focus Into Your Life
- 2017-12-07[PDF] The Practicing Mind: Developing Focus and Discipline in Your Life - Master Any Skill or Challenge by Learning to Love the Process
- 2018-01-20[PDF] The Embodied Mind: Cognitive Science and Human Experience (MIT Press)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Artful Mind: Cognitive Science and the Riddle of Human Creativity
- 2017-11-25[PDF] The Algebraic Mind: Integrating Connectionism and Cognitive Science (Learning, Development, and Conceptual Change)
- 2017-11-16[PDF] The Electrified Mind: Development, Psychopathology, and Treatment in the Era of Cell Phones and the Internet (Margaret S. Mahler)
- 2017-10-04[PDF] The Code of the Extraordinary Mind: 10 Unconventional Laws to Redefine Your Life and Succeed On Your Own Terms
- 2017-04-05[PDF] The Psychopathic Mind: Origins, Dynamics, and Treatment
- 2017-01-13[PDF] The Algebraic Mind: Integrating Connectionism and Cognitive Science (Learning, Development, and Conceptual Change)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Artful Mind: Cognitive Science and the Riddle of Human Creativity
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Ketogenic Diet: Lose Your Belly, Reclaim Energy And Focus, Change Your Life - ZERO EXERCISE NEEDED
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Creative Habit: Learn It and Use It for Life
- 2017-11-29[PDF] The Genetics Revolution: History, Fears, and Future of a Life-Altering Science
- 2017-02-06[PDF] The Genetics Revolution: History, Fears, and Future of a Life-Altering Science
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Habit Blueprint: 15 Simple Steps to Transform Your Life
- 2018-01-11[PDF] The 8 Minute Organizer: Easy Solutions to Simplify Your Life in Your Spare Time
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The New Eve: Choosing God's Best for Your Life
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Big Picture: 11 Laws That Will Change Your Life
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Every Woman's Yoga: How to Incorporate Strength, Flexibility, and Balance into Your Life
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.