Posted on 2018-01-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Engan Kaihatsu Gijutsu | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Civil Engineering | Language: English | Page: 152 | ISBN: 9058095479 | ISBN13: 9789058095473 |
Description: The premixing method involves adding a small amount of cement to the soil used in reclamation. The cement reacts with the water in the soil to produce a stronger, non-liquifying material for construction. The premixing method can therefore reduce construction time, as the counter-measure work is carried out simultaneously with the reclamation process. In addition, the resultant material has enhanced bearing capacity, and there is a reduction in earth pressure due to the increase in cohesion. This book examines the premixing method in detail and is essential reading for coastal engineers, hydrologists, or construction engineers working in soft soil areas.
The Premixing Method: Principle, Design and Construction.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35514
- 2009-01-13The Premixing Method: Principle Design and Construction
- 2017-11-24[PDF] The ULTIMATE Tesla Coil Design and Construction Guide
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Guide to the LEED AP Building Design and Construction (BD&C) Exam (Wiley Series in Sustainable Design)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Guide to the LEED AP Interior Design and Construction (ID C) Exam
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Barnstone Method - Drawing & Design
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Handbook of Green Building Design and Construction, Second Edition: LEED, BREEAM, and Green Globes
- 2017-12-19[PDF] The Offshoring Challenge: Strategic Design and Innovation for Tomorrow's Organization - Removed
- 2017-12-19[PDF] The Offshoring Challenge: Strategic Design and Innovation for Tomorrow's Organization
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Advanced Customization in Architectural Design and Construction
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Segmented Turning: Feature Ring Design and Construction
- 2017-11-28[PDF] The Orbit Method in Geometry and Physics: In Honor of A.A. Kirillov (Progress in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Handbook of Green Building Design and Construction: LEED, BREEAM, and Green Globes
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Industrial Project Management: Planning, Design, and Construction
- 2017-10-21[PDF] The Poster: Art, Advertising, Design, and Collecting, 1860s-1900s (Interfaces: Studies in Visual Culture)
- 2017-10-20[PDF] The Robust Maximum Principle: Theory and Applications
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Handbook of Green Building Design and Construction: LEED, BREEAM, and Green Globes
- 2014-05-18The Ultimate Tesla Coil Design and Construction Guide (repost)
- 2014-01-21Guide to the LEED AP Building Design and Construction (BD C) Exam
- 2013-02-03The Ultimate Tesla Coil Design and Construction Guide By Mitch Tilbury - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.