[PDF] The Quantum Mechanics of God chapter: Excerpt from 'The Savvy Sorcerer' (The Savvy Sorcerer Excerpts Book 3)
Posted on 2017-10-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Wayne Hilborn | Publisher: Wayne Hilborn | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 26 | ISBN: B01A3G30HA |
Description: This chapter is not for everyone as it deals with deep quantum mechanic theory, but it is in terms most of us should clearly understand. This chapter is a portion of "The Savvy Sorcerer", and corrects the few mistakes made in historical interpretations of Quantum Mechanics. i.e. According to Niels Bohr the Copenhagen Interpretation means "Matter does not exist unless it is observed[by a consciousness]". This collapse is then based upon probabilities. --- That is the mistake... Probabilities... If we replace probabilities with expectation/faith it explains everything in our universe from telepathy to magik, and explains the mechanisms of religion and prayer. Let me show you an example of how someone can alter their future with a successful prayer. The Savvy Sorcerer teaches magik, but prayers work with the same mechanisms. Imagine you are drowning in the middle of the ocean and you frantically pray for a rescue. If you have faith that a rescue will occur, then suddenly (THREE DAYS IN THE PAST) a weather pattern forces a cruise ship with 1000 passengers to alter course. It is now aligned to rescue you shortly after your prayer which you will not make for another three days. The past can change, and that is a key to a lot of magik. In the example above if the drowning person had no faith in a god or was unaware of their own godliness then they would simply drown. This tiny mental message was capable of rerouting a ship and 1000 passengers in order to fulfill a tiny prayer for a rescue. How?
The Quantum Mechanics of God chapter: Excerpt from 'The Savvy Sorcerer' (The Savvy Sorcerer Excerpts Book 3).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32689
- 2017-10-15[PDF] A quantum mechanics primer: An Elementary Introduction to the Formal Theory of Non-relativistic Quantum Mechanics
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Computational Quantum Mechanics for Materials Engineers: The EMTO Method and Applications (Engineering Materials and Processes) - Removed
- 2011-11-25Advanced Quantum Mechanics by Franz Schwabl
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Elementary quantum mechanics
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Relativistic Quantum Mechanics: With Applications in Condensed Matter and Atomic Physics (Religious Studies 47)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Basic quantum mechanics
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Practical Quantum Mechanics (Classics in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Molecular Quantum Mechanics 4th Edition
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Quaternionic Quantum Mechanics and Quantum Fields (International Series of Monographs on Physics)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Relativistic Quantum Mechanics and Introduction to Field Theory (Theoretical and Mathematical Physics)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Relativistic Quantum Mechanics and Field Theory
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Practical Quantum Mechanics: Modern Tools and Applications (Oxford Graduate Texts)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Relativistic Quantum Mechanics
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Relativistic Quantum Mechanics (Theoretical and Mathematical Physics) - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Applied Quantum Mechanics 1 ed.
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Introductory Quantum Mechanics
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Advanced Quantum Mechanics, 4th Edition
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Understanding Quantum Mechanics
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Advanced Quantum Mechanics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.