Posted on 2017-12-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: David A. Atwood | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 624 | ISBN: 111995097X | ISBN13: 9781119950974 |
Description: Lanthanides are of great importance for the electronic industries, this new book (from the EIBC Book Series) provides a comprehensive coverage of the basic chemistry, particularly inorganic chemistry, of the lanthanoid elements, those having a 4f shell of electrons. A chapter is describing the similarity of the Group 3 elements, Sc, Y, La, the group from which the lanthanoids originate and the group 13 elements, particularly aluminum, having similar properties. Inclusion of the group 3 and 13 elements demonstrates how the lanthanoid elements relate to other, more common, elements in the Periodic Table. Beginning chapters describe the occurrence and mineralogy of the elements, with a focus on structural features observed in compounds described in later chapters. The majority of the chapters is organized by the oxidation state of the elements, Ln(0), Ln(II), Ln(III), and Ln(IV). Within this organization the chapters are further distinguished by type of compound, inorganic (oxides and hydroxides, aqueous speciation, halides, alkoxides, amides and thiolates, and chelates) and organometallic. Concluding chapters deal with diverse and critically important applications of the lanthanoids in electronic and magnetic materials, and medical imaging.
The Rare Earth Elements: Fundamentals and Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34462
- 2017-10-26[PDF] The Rare Earth Elements: An Introduction (SpringerBriefs in Earth Sciences)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Rare Earth Materials: Properties and Applications
- 2019-02-21Episodes from the History of the Rare Earth Elements
- 2019-01-30Episodes from the History of the Rare Earth Elements
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Nonlinear Fokker-Planck Equations: Fundamentals and Applications (Springer Series in Synergetics)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Transport in Laser Microfabrication: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Non-traditional Micromachining Processes: Fundamentals and Applications (Materials Forming, Machining and Tribology)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Microwaves in Nanoparticle Synthesis: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-18[PDF] The science of water: Concepts and applications, 2nd edition
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Handbook of Engineering Hydrology: Fundamentals and Applications (Volume 3)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The Optomechanical Constraint Equations: Theory and Applications (Press Monograph)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Moving Finite Element Method: Fundamentals and Applications in Chemical Engineering
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Introduction to Fluid Mechanics. Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Microcontroller Engineering with MSP432: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Materials in Mechanical Extremes: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Unknown Component Problem: Theory and Applications
- 2017-12-28[PDF] High Performance Silicon Imaging: Fundamentals and Applications of CMOS and CCD sensors (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] The Changing Earth: Exploring Geology and Evolution (with Physical GeologyNOW)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] The Science of Water: Concepts and Applications, Third Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.