Posted on 2018-01-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Dr. Doug L. Hoffman | Category: Geosciences | Language: English | Page: 404 | ISBN: 143921154X | ISBN13: 9781439211540 |
Description: A million years after the birth of our sun, the violent explosion of a nearby supernova nearly ended life on Earth before it began. Over the next four and a half billion years, forces of nature shaped our planet and the life it harbored. Barely surviving the traumatic birth of the Moon, buffeted by supernovae, and bombarded by asteroids, the resilient Earth endured. And despite planet-freezing ice ages, devastating mass extinctions, and ever changing climate, life not only survived, it thrived. Today, we are told all life on Earth is threatened by a new peril human-caused global warming. The Resilient Earth presents the science behind global warming for a general audience, separating fact from fiction and truth from exaggeration.
The Resilient Earth: Science, Global Warming and the Future of Humanity.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34978
- 2014-03-03The Resilient Earth: Science, Global Warming and the Future of Humanity
- 2011-11-04Planet Earth 2011 - Global Warming Challenges and Opportunities for Policy and Practice
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Climate Change: The Science of Global Warming and Our Energy Future
- 2012-05-15Earth Science and Applications from Space: A Midterm Assessment of NASA's Implementation of the Decadal Survey
- 2012-05-15Earth Science and Applications from Space: National Imperatives for the Next Decade and Beyond
- 2012-01-19Assessment of Impediments to Interagency Collaboration on Space and Earth Science Missions - Committee On Assessment Of Impediments To Interagency Cooperation On Space And Earth Science Missions
- 2011-10-09Global Warming and the Future of the Earth (Synthesis Lectures on Energy and the Environment: Technology, Science, and Society)
- 2011-09-30Earth Materials and Health: Research Priorities for Earth Science and Public Health
- 2011-08-22Assessment of Impediments to Interagency Collaboration on Space and Earth Science Missions
- 2011-07-16Science and Technology and the Future Development of Societies: International Workshop Proceedings
- 2019-02-24Climate Change The Science of Global Warming and Our Energy Future, 2nd Edition
- 2019-01-30Climate Change The Science of Global Warming and Our Energy Future, 2nd Edition
- 2018-10-31Climate Change The Science of Global Warming and Our Energy Future, 2nd Edition
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The Politically Incorrect Guide to Global Warming (and Environmentalism)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Global Warming and Climate Change: What Australia knew and buried...then framed a new reality for the public
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Global Warming and Climate Change: Prospects and Policies in Asia and Europe (Energy, Climate and the Environment)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Kicking the Carbon Habit: Global Warming and the Case for Renewable and Nuclear Energy
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Under a Green Sky: Global Warming, the Mass Extinctions of the Past, and What They Can Tell Us About Our Future
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Global Warming and Climate Change (Science Foundations)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.