[PDF] The Roman Agricultural Economy: Organization, Investment, and Production (Oxford Studies on the Roman Economy)
Posted on 2018-01-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Alan Bowman, Andrew Wilson | Publisher: Oxford University Press | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 352 | ISBN: 0199665729 | ISBN13: 9780199665723 |
Description: This volume is a collection of studies which presents new analyses of the nature and scale of Roman agriculture in the Mediterranean world from c. 100 BC to AD 350. It provides a clear understanding of the fundamental features of Roman agricultural production through studying the documentary and archaeological evidence for the modes of land exploitation and the organization, development of, and investment in this sector of the Roman economy. Moving substantially beyond the simple assumption that agriculture was the dominant sector of the ancient economy, the volume explores what was special and distinctive about it, especially with a view of its development and integration during a period of expansion and prosperity across the empire. The papers exemplify a range of possible approaches to studying and, within limits, quantifying aspects of Roman agricultural production, marshalling a large quantity of evidence, chiefly archaeological and papyrological, to address important questions of the organization and performance of this sector in the Roman world.
The Roman Agricultural Economy: Organization, Investment, and Production (Oxford Studies on the Roman Economy).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35680
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Phi-Theory: Phi-Features Across Modules and Interfaces (Oxford Studies in Theoretical Linguistics)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] From Latin to Romance: Morphosyntactic Typology and Change (Oxford Studies in Diachronic and Historical Linguistics)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] From Latin to Romance: Morphosyntactic Typology and Change (Oxford Studies in Diachronic and Historical Linguistics)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Multilateralism and Regionalism in Global Economic Governance: Trade, Investment and Finance (Routledge Studies in the Modern World Economy)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Romans and Trade (Oxford Studies on the Roman Economy)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Settlement, Urbanization, and Population (Oxford Studies on the Roman Economy)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Dynamical Systems Approach to Cognition, The: Concepts and Empirical Paradigms Based on Self-Organization, Embodiment, and Coordination Dynamics (Studies of Nonlinear Phenomena in Life Science)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Greek Athletics in the Roman World: Victory and Virtue (Oxford Studies in Ancient Culture & Representation)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Greek Athletics in the Roman World: Victory and Virtue (Oxford Studies in Ancient Culture & Representation)
- 2012-01-23Settlement, Urbanization, and Population (Oxford Studies on the Roman Economy)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Sustainability in Contemporary Rural Japan: Challenges and Opportunities (Routledge Studies in Asia and the Environment)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Complementiser Phase: Subjects and Operators (Oxford Studies in Theoretical Linguistics)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Clause-Typing System of Plains Cree: Indexicality, Anaphoricity, and Contrast (Oxford Studies of Endangered Languages)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Evolutionary Emergence of Language: Evidence and Inference (Oxford Studies in the Evolution of Language)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] From Genesis to Prehistory: The Archaeological Three Age System and its Contested Reception in Denmark, Britain, and Ireland (Oxford Studies in the History of Archaeology)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Data Science, Learning by Latent Structures, and Knowledge Discovery (Studies in Classification, Data Analysis, and Knowledge Organization) - Removed
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Competitive Inteligence 2.0: Organization, Innovation and Territory
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Nitrogen Fertilizer: Agricultural Uses, Management Practices and Environmental Effects (Agriculture Issues and Policies)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] The Devil in the Details: Asymptotic Reasoning in Explanation, Reduction, and Emergence (Oxford Studies in the Philosophy of Science)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.