Posted on 2018-01-11, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Arun Sundararajan | Category: Audio Books | Language: English | Page: 0 | ISBN: 20e72db430f749f694173ca3984d0db3 |
Description: Sharing isn't new. Giving someone a ride, having a guest in your spare room, running errands for someone, participating in a supper club - these are not revolutionary concepts. What is new in the "sharing economy" is that you are not helping a friend for free you are providing these services to a stranger for money. In this book, Arun Sundararajan, an expert on the sharing economy, explains the transition to what he describes as "crowd-based capitalism" - a new way of organizing economic activity that may supplant the traditional corporate-centered model. As peer-to-peer commercial exchange blurs the lines between the personal and the professional, how will the economy, government regulation, what it means to have a job, and our social fabric be affected? Drawing on extensive research and numerous real-world examples, Sundararajan explains the basics of crowd-based capitalism. He describes the intriguing mix of "gift" and "market" in its transactions, demystifies emerging blockchain technologies, and clarifies the dizzying array of emerging on-demand platforms. He then considers how this new paradigm changes economic growth and the future of work.
The Sharing Economy: The End of Employment and the Rise of Crowd-Based Capitalism [Audiobook].pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35240
- 2016-12-11The Sharing Economy The End of Employment and the Rise of Crowd-Based Capitalism [Audiobook]
- 2017-04-07[PDF] The Sharing Economy: The End of Employment and the Rise of Crowd-Based Capitalism
- 2017-01-13[PDF] The Sharing Economy: The End of Employment and the Rise of Crowd-Based Capitalism
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Rise of the Insane State: What is happening to the U.S. Economy?
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Postwar Japanese Economy: Lessons of Economic Growth and the Bubble Economy - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Rise of the Joyful Economy: Artistic invention and economic growth from Brunelleschi to Murakami
- 2017-12-27[PDF] The Rise of Political Economy in the Scottish Enlightenment (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] The Rise of the Horned Rat (The End Times)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] The Rise of a New Superpower: Turkey's Key Role in the World Economy and Energy Market (SpringerBriefs in Economics)
- 2017-10-11[PDF] The Rise Of The Market: Critical Essays On The Political Economy Of Neo-Liberalism
- 2017-02-14[PDF] The Rise of Political Economy in the Scottish Enlightenment (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics)
- 2012-06-03Vanished Kingdoms: The Rise and Fall of States and Nations - Removed
- 2011-09-22The Rise of Games and High Performance Computing for Modeling and Simulation
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Predictably Irrational Low Price CD [Audiobook]
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Rise and Fall of the Second Largest Empire in History: How Genghis Khan's Mongols Almost Conquered the World
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Rise and Fall of Carbon Emissions Trading (Energy, Climate and the Environment)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] God in Captivity: The Rise of Faith-Based Prison Ministries in the Age of Mass Incarceration
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Rise of the Unelected: Democracy and the New Separation of Powers
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Black Book,by James Patterson [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.