Posted on 2017-04-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Arun Sundararajan | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 0262034573 |
Description: Sharing isn't new. Giving someone a ride, having a guest in your spare room, running errands for someone, participating in a supper club -- these are not revolutionary concepts. What is new, in the "sharing economy," is that you are not helping a friend for free you are providing these services to a stranger for money. In this book, Arun Sundararajan, an expert on the sharing economy, explains the transition to what he describes as "crowd-based capitalism" -- a new way of organizing economic activity that may supplant the traditional corporate-centered model. As peer-to-peer commercial exchange blurs the lines between the personal and the professional, how will the economy, government regulation, what it means to have a job, and our social fabric be affected? Drawing on extensive research and numerous real-world examples -- including Airbnb, Lyft, Uber, Etsy, TaskRabbit, France's BlaBlaCar, China's Didi Kuaidi, and India's Ola, Sundararajan explains the basics of crowd-based capitalism. He describes the intriguing mix of "gift" and "market" in its transactions, demystifies emerging blockchain technologies, and clarifies the dizzying array of emerging on-demand platforms. He considers how this new paradigm changes economic growth and the future of work. Will we live in a world of empowered entrepreneurs who enjoy professional flexibility and independence? Or will we become disenfranchised digital laborers scurrying between platforms in search of the next wedge of piecework? Sundararajan highlights the important policy choices and suggests possible new directions for self-regulatory organizations, labor law, and funding our social safety net.
The Sharing Economy: The End of Employment and the Rise of Crowd-Based Capitalism.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 31353
- 2018-01-11[PDF] The Sharing Economy: The End of Employment and the Rise of Crowd-Based Capitalism [Audiobook]
- 2017-01-13[PDF] The Sharing Economy: The End of Employment and the Rise of Crowd-Based Capitalism
- 2019-07-11The Sharing Economy The End of Employment and the Rise of Crowd-Based Capitalism
- 2016-12-11The Sharing Economy The End of Employment and the Rise of Crowd-Based Capitalism [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Rise of the Insane State: What is happening to the U.S. Economy?
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Postwar Japanese Economy: Lessons of Economic Growth and the Bubble Economy - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Rise of the Joyful Economy: Artistic invention and economic growth from Brunelleschi to Murakami
- 2017-12-27[PDF] The Rise of Political Economy in the Scottish Enlightenment (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] The Rise of the Horned Rat (The End Times)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] The Rise of a New Superpower: Turkey's Key Role in the World Economy and Energy Market (SpringerBriefs in Economics)
- 2017-10-11[PDF] The Rise Of The Market: Critical Essays On The Political Economy Of Neo-Liberalism
- 2017-02-14[PDF] The Rise of Political Economy in the Scottish Enlightenment (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics)
- 2012-06-03Vanished Kingdoms: The Rise and Fall of States and Nations - Removed
- 2011-09-22The Rise of Games and High Performance Computing for Modeling and Simulation
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Rise and Fall of the Second Largest Empire in History: How Genghis Khan's Mongols Almost Conquered the World
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Rise and Fall of Carbon Emissions Trading (Energy, Climate and the Environment)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] God in Captivity: The Rise of Faith-Based Prison Ministries in the Age of Mass Incarceration
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Rise of the Unelected: Democracy and the New Separation of Powers
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Rise of the Arab American Left: Activists, Allies, and Their Fight against Imperialism and Racism, 1960s-1980s (Justice, Power, and Politics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.