Posted on 2017-12-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Marcin Kaminski | Category: Mechanical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 348 | ISBN: 0470770821 | ISBN13: 9780470770825 |
Description: Probabilistic analysis is increasing in popularity and importance within engineering and the applied sciences. However, the stochastic perturbation technique is a fairly recent development and therefore remains as yet unknown to many students, researchers and engineers. Fields in which the methodology can be applied are widespread, including various branches of engineering, heat transfer and statistical mechanics, reliability assessment and also financial investments or economical prognosis in analytical and computational contexts. Stochastic Perturbation Method in Applied Sciences and Engineering is devoted to the theoretical aspects and computational implementation of the generalized stochastic perturbation technique. It is based on any order Taylor expansions of random variables and enables for determination of up to fourth order probabilistic moments and characteristics of the physical system response. Key features: Provides a grounding in the basic elements of statistics and probability and reliability engineering Describes the Stochastic Finite, Boundary Element and Finite Difference Methods, formulated according to the perturbation method Demonstrates dual computational implementation of the perturbation method with the use of Direct Differentiation Method and the Response Function Method Accompanied by a website (www.wiley.com/go/kaminski) with supporting stochastic numerical software Covers the computational implementation of the homogenization method for periodic composites with random and stochastic material properties Features case studies, numerical examples and practical applications Stochastic Perturbation Method in Applied Sciences and Engineering is a comprehensive reference for researchers and engineers, and is an ideal introduction to the subject for postgraduate and graduate students.
The Stochastic Perturbation Method for Computational Mechanics.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34833
- 2019-03-18The Stochastic Perturbation Method for Computational Mechanics
- 2019-03-06The Stochastic Perturbation Method for Computational Mechanics
- 2014-06-06The Stochastic Perturbation Method for Computational Mechanics
- 2014-05-13The Stochastic Perturbation Method for Computational Mechanics (repost)
- 2013-08-03The Stochastic Perturbation Method for Computational Mechanics
- 2017-11-19[PDF] The Finite Element Method for Mechanics of Solids with ANSYS Applications (Advances in Engineering Series)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Finite Element Method for Boundary Value Problems: Mathematics and Computations
- 2018-01-11[PDF] The Boundary Element Method for Engineers and Scientists, Second Edition: Theory and Applications
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Finite Element Method for Three-Dimensional Thermomechanical Applications
- 2017-12-31[PDF] The Lockwood Analytical Method for Prediction (LAMP): A Method for Predictive Intelligence Analysis
- 2017-12-20[PDF] The Boundary Function Method for Singular Perturbed Problems (Studies in Applied and Numerical Mathematics)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] The Irreducible Tensor Method for Molecular Symmetry Groups (Dover Books on Chemistry)
- 2017-11-02[PDF] The Finite Volume Method in Computational Fluid Dynamics: An Advanced Introduction with OpenFOAM and Matlab
- 2017-10-17[PDF] The Finite Element Method for Fluid Dynamics, Seventh Edition
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The Finite Element Method for Fluid Dynamics, Sixth Edition
- 2017-01-05[PDF] The Boundary Element Method for Engineers and Scientists, Second Edition: Theory and Applications
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Fundamentals of the Finite Element Method for Heat and Mass Transfer (Wiley Series in Computational Mechanics)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] The Finite Element Method: Basic Concepts and Applications, Second Edition (Series in Computational and Physical Processes in Mechanics and Thermal Sciences)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] The Finite Element Method in Heat Transfer and Fluid Dynamics, Third Edition (Computational Mechanics and Applied Analysis)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.